• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone from the US know how much above list you end up with after a purchase from TBB?

ultronwar

Reaction score
Loiter has definitely become my favorite cut after the bedford. Just so easy to wear.

Yeah I will definitely purchase this. Your fits are so inspiring. I cannot wait to stop being a postgraduate student so I can actually invest more in these garments

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Experimenting ... not sure this works

IMG_0675_zpsj3kywysg.jpg

EG: Bedford, seersucker tie, USN pants
Brooks Brothers shirt + Heschung Thuya mocs

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ChetB
It's very different and kinda breaks every rule but I dig it a ton

Knight

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've posted – very sorry, the new SF website redesign really stuffed me up. But alas, I'm here. Great looks from everybody. While its spring up north, it's winter where I'm at.

FW16 Field parka / Navy nyco rev sateen
FW15 Over vest / Black nyco ripstop (fake fur shown)
FW15 Western shirt / Dk navy microdot
FW12 Knit tie / Dk navy, grey, black argyle
FW15 BDU pant / Grey wool
Trickers x EG split toe work oxford / Dk navy

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

El QUaG

Reaction score
Hey I just bought the EG x Docs from that Need Supply sale and my toes are a little cramped. Does anyone know if these stretch at all?

I find the Milkshake Suede has some give (softer material overall), but still trying to break in (4-5 wears thus far) with some success.

The leather versions are completely unforgiving and I have been wearing once a week (both olive and navy) for two months now and they still punish my feet.

Sizing was spot on for me (as with all dress shoes), with sufficient room around toes. The creasing around toe box not painful any more, but where the shoe makes contact with back of the ankles is insanely painful (had to resort to inserting self adhesive rubber pads). I have this issue with all varieties of socks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads