• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i want to buy a rogues gallery piece off context but the made in china..... should i or shouldn't i?

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by crosswound
i want to buy a rogues gallery piece off context but the made in china..... should i or shouldn't i?

Would like it to be made in Italy and have to pay more for it?

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jacket.jpg

Denim work jacket.

Too medium blue? I promise not to wear it with CPs.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is one of the worst photos I have ever seen of a product. Can barely make out the details.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
****, I love Mjolk....where did you find a vendor? I've found one or two sites on the internet, and neither one carries that coat.
Winn Perry, a neat store out of Portland. Their Mjolk inventory is on sale right now for a good price, though they already sold out of my size: http://winnperry.blogspot.com/2008/1...salemjolk.html

They've got a lot of other nice stuff and I'll be ordering a few things later this week.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, they seem pretty cool. I've been emailing back and forth with a guy there named Jordan who's been helpful.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow is there more info about this brand mjolk? That store seems to have a lot of things in my size...

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I can't believe i missed out on those navy suspendered trousers in my size. Thanks for the site. It says they still have a medium in that cape. Are you a L? I'm not sure how Mjolk stuff runs to be honest
Yeah, I probably would have been a large. This rakuten shop has some measurements for a dozen pieces or so: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/drjpz/c/0000000181/

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Thanks, i wish i wasn't so afraid of rakuten. Good stuff on some of those sites. Vashin- One of those swedish/scandanavian brands. Kinda like julia hederus, 5th ave shoe repair, or a more tamed color pallete henrik vibskov. A bit more eccentric styling wise than the basic brands like filippak/acne/tigerofsweden/whyred. I've liked what i've seen from them the past few seasons but can never find consistent stockists. I have some decent sites with similar brands i'll have to post one of these days. PM me and when i'm back on my laptop with my bookmarks i'll link you http://fashionindie.com/mjolk-aw08/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads