• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

l1mab3an

Reaction score
Pronx dont give away my secret! Ugh I really need a black shoe but those are very appealing..... So confused!

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

need something to go with blk, grey, and blue trousers (slim and tailored). im coming around to the brogue detail on the cdg shirt pair and it seems like i can pair them with denim too (therefore more casual)

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at the CDG pair too, I know Generic Man does literally that exact version (minus the blue welt I think) for at least $100 less.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Personally I like the 2nd pair the best, but I think the 3rd pair would work better for you snow. just my $0.02.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, i was originally looking at the 1st pair (paul smith) but felt they might be too formal? :/

maybe its the shine, i dont mind beating them up a bit :devil:

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

yeah, i was originally looking at the 1st pair (paul smith) but felt they might be too formal? :/

maybe its the shine, i dont mind beating them up a bit :devil:

See that's why I thought they would look good with what I imagined you would be wearing. Some kind of combination of tech and luxe (ugh I hate that word) fabrics in blacks and deep blues and crispy whites and ****

I think it's me just wanting you to wear all Balenciaga or something

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
believe me, I want to wear balenciaga all day :D

ive got some dress pants that im going to tailor and crop. i cant do break in my pants :eek: thats why i tuck or pinroll most of my stuff

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score

believe me, I want to wear balenciaga all day :D

ive got some dress pants that im going to tailor and crop. i cant do break in my pants :eek: thats why i tuck or pinroll most of my stuff

Balenciaga is too nice. I always said I'm gonna stick with Dior (when it comes to denim) but the Balenciaga jeans are so clutch. been meaning to get me a pair.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well, they should be more accessible since theyre paul smith. hopefully i could try them on before i make a purchase :embar:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Return or keep? From All Saints

Opinion on color? First clothing that his some "pop", color is plum . . . would be wearing with colors as photoed and dark denim/black brown boots

Originally copped to wear with u-neck tees

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads