• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shirts for sale

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need to parse down my wardrobe...

1 Borrelli optic white shirt, medium spread collar, high thread count cotton. Size: 15.5, sleeves 33 inches, barrel cuff. This is a Borrelli shirt purchased at the boutique in nyc, and is thus, very slim-fitting. Worn three times, and hand-washed, in impeccable condition.

1 Borrelli white shirt, with black pinstripes. Made for Neiman Marcus. Size 15.5, sleeves 33 inches, french cuff. Asthis was made for a department store, it is much less slim-fitting than the boutique counterpart. Worn twice.

1 Zegna Napoli Couture, light blue patterned shirt (small dark blue short lines). Size 15.5, sleeves 33.5 inches, barrel cuff (although it allows you to also turn it into a french cuff shirt). Front pocket; would make an excellent casual shirt, in my opinion. Lightly worn.

1 Turnbull and Asser shirt, light blue with pink pattern, very english. Size 15.5, sleeves 33 (note T&A generally runs about a half a size smaller in the neck). Signature triple button cuff. Very lightly worn.

1 Lorenzini blue with black pintsripe. Size 15.5, sleeves 33, barrel cuff. Lightly worn.

Prices:

Borrelli's-75 dollars
Zegna-50 dollars
T&A-25 dollars
Lorenzini-25 dollars

All prices negotiable, of course. Please pm me if interested in any of the above items.

koji

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
White Borrelli: 19 inches
White with black pinstripe Borrelli: 20 inches
Zegna Napoli: 21 inches
Lorenzini: 21 1/2 inches
T&A: 21 inches

koji

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just an update....

Sold the white Borrelli, the others are still available, plus I've added to more:

Dark lavender Lorenzini, textured cotton. 15.5/39, 33 inch sleeves, barrel cuff with chest pocket. Terrific condition.

Light blue with black pattern Zegna Alta Sartoria shirt (probably dates from 96-7, not sure when they discontinued this line). Very nice thick buttons, button-down 15.5/39, 33 inch sleeves, barrel cuff. Would look great under a sweater or sportsjacket. Heavier weight (probably two-ply) cotton of a nice high thread count.

koji

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads