1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shirts for sale

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Thracozaag, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

Need to parse down my wardrobe...

1 Borrelli optic white shirt, medium spread collar, high thread count cotton. Size: 15.5, sleeves 33 inches, barrel cuff. This is a Borrelli shirt purchased at the boutique in nyc, and is thus, very slim-fitting. Worn three times, and hand-washed, in impeccable condition.

1 Borrelli white shirt, with black pinstripes. Made for Neiman Marcus. Size 15.5, sleeves 33 inches, french cuff. Asthis was made for a department store, it is much less slim-fitting than the boutique counterpart. Worn twice.

1 Zegna Napoli Couture, light blue patterned shirt (small dark blue short lines). Size 15.5, sleeves 33.5 inches, barrel cuff (although it allows you to also turn it into a french cuff shirt). Front pocket; would make an excellent casual shirt, in my opinion. Lightly worn.

1 Turnbull and Asser shirt, light blue with pink pattern, very english. Size 15.5, sleeves 33 (note T&A generally runs about a half a size smaller in the neck). Signature triple button cuff. Very lightly worn.

1 Lorenzini blue with black pintsripe. Size 15.5, sleeves 33, barrel cuff. Lightly worn.

Prices:

Borrelli's-75 dollars
    Zegna-50 dollars
    T&A-25 dollars
    Lorenzini-25 dollars

All prices negotiable, of course. Please pm me if interested in any of the above items.

koji

2. VMan

VMan Senior member

What's the chest measurments on the Lorenzini and T&A?

3. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

White Borrelli: 19 inches
    White with black pinstripe Borrelli: 20 inches
    Zegna Napoli: 21 inches
    Lorenzini: 21 1/2 inches
    T&A: 21 inches

koji

4. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

Just an update....

Sold the white Borrelli, the others are still available, plus I've added to more:

Dark lavender Lorenzini, textured cotton. 15.5/39, 33 inch sleeves, barrel cuff with chest pocket. Terrific condition.

Light blue with black pattern Zegna Alta Sartoria shirt (probably dates from 96-7, not sure when they discontinued this line). Very nice thick buttons, button-down 15.5/39, 33 inch sleeves, barrel cuff. Would look great under a sweater or sportsjacket. Heavier weight (probably two-ply) cotton of a nice high thread count.

koji

5. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

Shirts are now being offered at half-price.

koji

6. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

Another update:

The Zegna shirts are still available at the reduced price, all the others have been sold.

koji

7. VMan

VMan Senior member

I just want to put in a post to vouch for Koji's excellent service. Shirts are beautiful, in mint condition, and shipping was fast. Thanks.

8. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

I bought one of these shirts and received it quickly, great shirt.