• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF in Atlanta meetup

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to push for a different time at Sid's. I'm just assuming I won't be able to make it to that part of the meetup. My hope is to make it in time for dinner, so I just want to be sure I stay updated on the plans for that part of the evening.

no worries MrG ... my comments about Sid at 5 being set in stone wasnt meant for you. It was more of a preamble before my discussion about dinner plans. Sid closes at 6, so that is the latest time we can make it there anyways. We would definitely want you to join us afterwards if you cant make it to Sid.

Originally Posted by edinatlanta
JCT Kitchen's bar is just behind Sid's. It is separate from the restaurant and quite nice. Some of the best oysters in Atlanta can be found there IMO

Northside Tavern isn't too far away...

thanks for the tips edinatlanta ... can we decide between JCT and Northside Tavern? will make things a lot simpler.

we WILL have this meetup!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
I think 5pm at Sids in set in stone ... I also agree that going all the way across town to Grape might be a stretch ... something in the Sid area would be great ... isnt there a pub right beneath Sid? I do not remember the name. Maybe we can simplify things and just go there. Thoughts?
Actually my point was The Grape isn't a good place to have a glass of wine. Their selections are actually color coded :/. They don't even put the vintage on the list. There is a restaurant by Sid's (JCT). There's also Six Feet Under, Figo, and a number of more laid back places near Howell Mill. Ri Ra is also a great place (and closer than Fado) if you want an Irish pub but don't mind fighting the club rats at Opera for parking.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no worries MrG ... my comments about Sid at 5 being set in stone wasnt meant for you. It was more of a preamble before my discussion about dinner plans. Sid closes at 6, so that is the latest time we can make it there anyways. We would definitely want you to join us afterwards if you cant make it to Sid.

thanks for the tips edinatlanta ... can we decide between JCT and Northside Tavern? will make things a lot simpler.

we WILL have this meetup!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gotcha, I thought that might be the case. I just wanted to be sure no one thought I was trying to get everyone to adjust to me at the last minute.

I'll keep an eye on the thread. It seems like the fates are aligning to make getting there as complicated as possible, but I'm really hoping to make it, at least for part of the evening.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
are we on for tomorrow?

laugh.gif
bounce2.gif
devil.gif
lol8[1].gif
crackup[1].gif

This made me laugh. What if it falls apart at the last minute?

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
are we on for tomorrow? who all plans to be there?

I'm definitely going to be in Atlanta, and I'll be in the general area of the meetup (the wife and I are going to Lenox Mall). That said, I'm still about 60/40 in favor of making it. My plan is to be there, but we have a ton to do tomorrow. As such, I can't say for sure I'll be able to make the meetup happen.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nerdykarim
let's do an athens, ga roll call...who else is down here?

I'm an Athenian, if everyone hadn't figured that out already.

I know deep down Ed wishes he were here in the Classic City.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nerdykarim
I heard he's also an undercover Dawgs fan.

It's true. I can't count how many PMs he's sent me apologizing for all the anti-UGA/pro-Tech stuff he posts here. He keep promising to profess his love to publicly to the SF community, but I don't think he's been able to summon the courage just yet.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll be there,I want to check out Sid's store and see what EG shoes he has.Also interested in the trunk show.I don't like the eating place though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads