• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ELDO's Rien.

I got nuthin'

The first time I smelled that, I thought it was unbearably bitter and harsh. I got used to it, though, and now it's one of my favorite leathers.

Embargo63

Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and go with Aventus as my SOTD. Perhaps, even, my SOTYear.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Rocabar by Hermès for me today.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Started off the day with CB I Hate Perfume Burning Leaves and finished the day with some (leaked) MPG Route de Vetiver

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yesterday and Today: Amouage Memoir Man - I just love the green, leafy opening of this! I finished my sample today and hope that eleven days there will be a full bottle of this in my stocking.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jovoy La Liturgie des Heures, a nice incense. First try for me. Can it be better than Sahara Noir? The latter is tough to beat.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Today I am wearing Oud 27.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yesterday and Today: Amouage Memoir Man - I just love the green, leafy opening of this! I finished my sample today and hope that eleven days there will be a full bottle of this in my stocking.

I just got a sample of that and will be trying it soon...

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
rewore a shirt that had some leftover Burning Leaves on it. I was adamant that CB's stuff had like zero lasting power but I'm seeing that actually they really do. They just wear in a lighter way than traditional perfumes.

PS - I know I've probably messaged most of you guys about stuff I have for sale over the past few months. I just put up a bunch of new Ford stuff including some tester bottles I was holding back :happy:

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I just got a sample of that and will be trying it soon...

Look forward to hearing what you think.

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PG Aomassai today. Bit strange this one. I'm not sure I want to walk around work smelling of caramels. It does smell nice, but I think I'd prefer Arabie as a perfume of this type.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SL Un Bois Vanille
Too sweet, had to scrub it

SL Jeux de Peau, interesting immortelle with a milky oily wood base, an herbal component I can't identify and a sweetish overlay. Different. I think I like it for the holidays.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wore L'Eau de L'Eau today.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads