• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sartorial Dreams

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For everyone's sake, I hope these are "dry" dreams
frown.gif

seanchai

Reaction score
Conny dreams about me, but from what he's told me they have little to do with any clothing at all.
frown.gif

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by seanchai
Conny dreams about me, but from what he's told me they have little to do with any clothing at all.
frown.gif

Shhh...don't ruin it for us babygirl.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A few days ago I dreamt that I was looking at suited Manton from the back. He was seated and the shoulders of the suit were way out of balance. I thought, "All that money for this? but then he turned around and I saw that he was on his cell phone, and the cell was pressed between shoulder and ear.

I felt stupid.

Don't remember the fabric.

Reuters

Reaction score
Interesting thread. I've joined many forums but never dreamt anything related to them. The closest would be a dream about a huge windfall from the markets, thanks to the investment forums. Warren Buffett.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I had a dream I was replying in the "Kenneth Cole Shoe Appreciation Thread" as I was admiring Aportnoy's decadent, rich and square toed collection. I was typing in, "wonderful shoes, sir!"

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Actually Vman, I had a weird dream like that too a few days ago.

I was in NYC for business and was staying at the Mandarin Oriental, and it was late and tired and I was going up to my room, and I opened the door and thought i was in the wrong room, because there was ppl inside. I then realized it was kronik, Vman, and Connemara. We cached a bottle of scotch and then they left. Everyone looked exactly like they do in pictures, but the weird thing was that kronik spoke very cultured English with a British accent, and Connemara spoke all ghetto, and called everyone either son, or foo, depending on if he liked them or not. Vman seemed to be more or less like his online persona.

neyus

Reaction score
I have to chuckle. I am always dreaming about clothes. I dream about clothing I purchased or the feel of the fabric and dream constantly about visiting a tailor and getting measured for a suit. Often hard to differentiate between whats real and whats not.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
Actually Vman, I had a weird dream like that too a few days ago.

I was in NYC for business and was staying at the Mandarin Oriental, and it was late and tired and I was going up to my room, and I opened the door and thought i was in the wrong room, because there was ppl inside. I then realized it was kronik, Vman, and Connemara. We cached a bottle of scotch and then they left. Everyone looked exactly like they do in pictures, but the weird thing was that kronik spoke very cultured English with a British accent, and Connemara spoke all ghetto, and called everyone either son, or foo, depending on if he liked them or not. Vman seemed to be more or less like his online persona.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Did kronik call me a cracka and kick ******?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Did kronik call me a cracka and kick ******?

No, actually your interplay was quite amusing though.

k: "Conne, old chap, would you like some of this scotch?"

c: "Pass that **** over here, son."

I probably would have bust out laughing if I weren't dreaming at the time.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had my first SF dream last night.

I dreamt that Soph posted pictures of him and his new bike (looked like a black Mostro?), he was wearing his sunglasses and was posing on the bike in 3 different positions, including a wheelie coming out of his garage.

Then in my dream, there was a post a few days later of Soph's sister announcing to the forum that Soph died in a motorbike accident and that he loved SF and would have wanted us to know because his best friends were actually on this forum. I was shocked.

That kind of spooked me out
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads