• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

piblondin

Reaction score

jesus, it's almost 2017 and we are still talking about wyatt sizing. Just run the F***ers into the ground and move on. They are FASHION boots of the moment (moment from 4 years ago) not lifetime classics. if you want the Hedi approved look, be a rockstar, do heroin, smoke cigarettes and spend your royalty cheque at Saville Row. 

Would you suggest something else with a similarly sleek aesthetic in which I can walk ~10 miles a day when I wear them?

Prudy

Reaction score
Cool leather! Those measurements are more like a 42, right? Wonder why he insists it is a 46...

I have the same jacket that was worn on the runway with no tag (has chain and logo) but it has the look/runway place sewn into a tag on the left sleeve in the wrist area. It is black, of course, and compared to the production models it is very slim. It also has the fringe on the back like the production version.

slann01

Reaction score
Hi guys, hope you all had a good christmas. Some shots I took these days, hope you'll appreciate, you can find more on my youtube channel or instagram both by the names Lustercatcher. Cheers!

FW13 harness wyatts, scarf and sumi ink biker jacket

FW13 L17 and SS15 silver feather pendant

SS14 blood luster brooch and ring, FW15 runway blue le smoking and ice cream pin.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice shots Luster. Love the Le Smoking jacket with pins!! How would you describe the fit?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads