• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are they all soaking wet from surfing in their blazers lol

I do really like these photos though. I really like the look of the white silk vest, and the striped singlet, under the jackets. I think I'll end up buying more than first anticipated.

chiggah

Reaction score
Differences between a Smoking blazer and SLP classic suit jacket ?

I dont wear suits to work and it's for weddings and casual wear. Leaning towards the Smoking jacket but wondering your thoughts ?

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need some sizing advice for suede 2015 FW Wyatts.

I'm size 9US (42 in CP Achilles and 43 in MMM GATS), can size 42 in SLP Wyatts work out?

cheers

sh0ebox

Reaction score

Need some sizing advice for suede 2015 FW Wyatts.

I'm size 9US (42 in CP Achilles and 43 in MMM GATS), can size 42 in SLP Wyatts work out?

cheers

That should be perfect. I wear 1 size down from you in all shoes you listed and take a 41 in Wyatts

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Every Wyatt I've tried on has been more or less TTS. Santiags had crazy variance. Chelseas I would go TTS.

Last edited:

anzar

Reaction score
got a chance to try the blue trash denim myself, was worried how the rips were gonna line up seeing I'm around 5'11 also but I found they were fine. apparently they were designed so each hole worked for people of different height, and eventually they'll blow out and become one big rip a la the knee blowouts. can definitely see why people may not like them though, but I was a fan.

pictured here with brown suede wyatts from this season (the caffé ones, pic makes them look really dark):

supposedly the destroyed denim for next season is supposed to be really interesting, ie rips that have been patched up and such instead of just blown out. pretty interested to see those, and a heads up for people that weren't so enticed by this season's.

got to see a bit of the footwear buy for next season as well... apparently they're returning to the fw14 pattern for the cowboy wyatts aka super slim again so no more issues with the shaft sticking out too much with d02s. also in the mix were some gold wyatt sidezips that look sick, and a lot of the new distressed sneakers look awesome as well, granted they're not really my style.
wow I am speechless awesome

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads