• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They ARE pretty big compared to the majority of SLP boots, they got good weight to them, feel pretty solid.

Kris sucks he should just leave Dior.

I got skinny calves and wear a size 43. Might look like clown shoes on me. That's how I always pictured them

Death24xASecond

Reaction score
Question, do you guys wear light denim in the winter or do you just stick to dark washes?
I've always thought f/w is the best time for darker washes; lighter washes go better in summer. I have white jeans and a couple in summer-ish colors (seafoam green, etc.) for summer wear. For winter it's navy, burgundy, black, etc.

GeneralNegative

Reaction score
All the details look the same, as far as what fabric they're made from and what country they're made in, but in the images they provide, they look like two different pairs of jeans. It's tough to tell because the two websites address completely different aspects of the jeans but especially when looking at the ripped slits on the knees, they seem different.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got my hands on a pair of 2013 leather cowboy boots (bought them off of grailed). The slimmer shaft is really nice as is the thicker zipper. I can see why they made them wider though. I have skinny ankles and legs and they fit me perfect. Anyone that has average sized legs prob wouldn't be able to wear them. Not sure why they ditched the thick zippers. That can easily be a signature item of the boot.

Slpbaby808

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
What yours guys take on wearing brown boots... Like cigars or hazelnut... Year round? Or just spring/summer fling??

Slpbaby808

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Wish my ss15 Santiag had tighter ankle opening tbh.. And they probably ditched the thicker zipper cause they will still make money and keep cost down

creepinatshirt

Reaction score
I was able to get a quick picture with my 85s on today. I plan on getting some better pictures with proper lighting sometime soon as well. Also plan on getting my denim shortened within this week. I dont mind the stack$ just for today though :D

YjL8joY.jpg

dieseltheory

Reaction score
@therattler i was at the Rodeo Dr store this afternoon and had a look at the new buy book for the new season, mainly after the denim, and they will start getting some of the SS16 starting mid November and through the end of the year.

there will be a re-issue of the patched/rip knee jeans from this past SS15 collection as well as the SS14 destroyed/crash denim in blue and there will be some weird interesting destroyed washes, more out there and nothing like SLP has produced thus far...also there will be a pair with one knee ripped/destroyed while the other knee is "clean" of any distress will be a in blue denim which i am looking forward too, forgot if it will be in black also

also had a discussion about cuts and the cuts on some of the pairs will be a little looser on the knee/thigh areas but still 15.5CM leg opening

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads