• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watching Masters of None season 2 & spotted Aziz in some Saint Laurent, checkered shearling

View attachment 781869

He's got quite a few pieces, here's some more examples of him rocking slp
IMG_2854.JPG
IMG_2853.JPG

Othello

Reaction score
He's got quite a few pieces, here's some more examples of him rocking slp
View attachment 781885 View attachment 781887

Yeah he seems to be a fan of it, I like his fashion sense

I've contemplated buying that jacket, but not sure how much use I'd really get out of it before I got sick of it

Was on this fence on this coat also, there's a mint condition/second hand one on grailed and a heavily discounted one on Barney's Warehouse left in size 50. I've had them bookmarked for the longest in case I ever changed my mind lol

dl123

Reaction score
The slp raw black, is a "coated" black, it shouldn't bleed. Honestly I don't think I've ever had any of my black denim bleed, only indigo denim.

Thanks! I just bought my first pair of SLP denim (d02 blue) and am so impressed I want a black pair. Can you comment on how black the denim is? I'm worried about it fading as I like my black denim dark! Thanks!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I just bought my first pair of SLP denim (d02 blue) and am so impressed I want a black pair. Can you comment on how black the denim is? I'm worried about it fading as I like my black denim dark! Thanks!
Not sure how to answer that, it's pretty black, but has like a light sheen to it. It's very subtle. I don't wear them enough to say how they'll fade. I can take pics in the morning against other black denim I own, if you like.

If you want really true jet black denim, the acne thins stay cash are insanely black and don't fade. If you can find a pair I'd suggest you buy those.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads