• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saddleback Leather medium briefcase in Chestnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogili222

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For sale is a Saddleback leather medium briefcase in Chestnut color. This bag belongs to a friend of mine who first introduced me to Saddleback leather. He had purchased this back in 2011 and used it for 6 months and then put it in storage as he got a thin briefcase. This was purchased new from Dave and not from Dave's deals. I dont even remember Dave having a deals section at that time. He recently discovered this bag again when moving. The briefcase is now conditioned with Obenauf's leather conditioner and as you can see from the pictures it is in perfect shape and better than a new one. The bag looks a little more shiny than it is just because it is sitting right next to a bright window.

Please note that this bag has the suede interior that Dave used before he moved to using pig skin.

I would have bought this had I not purchased a medium bag only recently.

Price: $460 shipped CONUS

This bag with the suede lining currently sells for $608 plus shipping..

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20130324_144653.JPG
    IMG_20130324_144653.JPG
    677.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads