1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

RRL BLACK LOW STRAIGHT JEANS 33X32 NWT RARE

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Cliff Leicht, Oct 1, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliff Leicht

Cliff Leicht Well-Known Member

Looking to trade my black rrl low straights for a pair of black slim fits. they're new with tags. they're rare because the low straight is a cut that everyone seems to love and they're no longer producing them in black, so get em while you can if you like. mine are 33x32, i'm looking for 33 or 34 waist. flexible on length. lemme know. pm for pics, but they're everything you hope they'll be: new, with tags, with a rrl bag, perfect conditions, and crispy.

thanks for looking

2. Cliff Leicht

Cliff Leicht Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.