• Styleforum is going on Instagram Live with Paul Kelly of S.E.H. Kelly on Friday, April 10, 7:00 a.m. PDT

Wake up tomorrow and tune in as Peter talks to Paul Kelly of S.E.H Kelly, a long time Styleforum member and sponsor, in the latest episode in our ongoing series of conversations about COVID-19 and the impact the global pandemic on the menswear industry

Tune in at 7:00 a.m. PDT

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really dig those boots! There’s a pair like that in Grailed in my size. How do you like them?
thanks, I do like them. They have a leather sole, rain last, and I got them from Carmina’s reduced site a few years ago. Couldn’t find a thing wrong with them, so of course that makes them extra enjoyable.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
x-post WAYWRN - Paul Stuart house brand shoes, BB socks and trews . . .

IMG_3680.JPG

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.