1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

relaxed jean sizing pdc and earnest swen

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by lancer348, Sep 17, 2006.

1. lancer348

lancer348 New Member

Hi, I'm looking into getting my first pairs of premium denim and I'm looking at the PDC Riva jeans as well as the earnest sewn hemingway jeans . supposedly they both are relaxed throught the thigh,which is something I look for as I've played sports and have muscular thighs. Are both of those jeans pretty loose through the thigh? Is one a lot looser than the other? As far as the waist goes do most people size up or size down with those brands? I wear a 32 waist in pretty much every non designer jean (gap, ae, etc.).

Thanks

2. knucks

knucks Distinguished Member

Hi, I'm looking into getting my first pairs of premium denim and I'm looking at the PDC Riva jeans as well as the earnest sewn hemingway jeans . supposedly they both are relaxed throught the thigh,which is something I look for as I've played sports and have muscular thighs. Are both of those jeans pretty loose through the thigh? Is one a lot looser than the other? As far as the waist goes do most people size up or size down with those brands? I wear a 32 waist in pretty much every non designer jean (gap, ae, etc.).

Thanks

Can you try finding these in store to try em on? i don't understand people ordering jeans w/o truly knowing how they fit.