• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing)

Seamless

Reaction score
MOP buttons I bought from my tailor.

Dorian J.

Reaction score
Grey peccary gloves with purple edging from Exquisite Trimmings

Orange deerskin gloves from Epaulet

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How long have you had those shoes? My Norweger shoes right foot has developed a bit of creasing across the vamp not visible on the left foot. Just curious

Don't you think about changing out the shoe tree, btw? I've realized that Vass lasted shoe tree doesn't help much in filling out the show.

Last edited:

Jakezero

Reaction score
Some of my most recent purchases:

English made bristle brushes, one hairbrush (Kent OE1) and one clothesbrush (Kent CR8).

Belvest 100% cashmere sport coat in a reddish brown

And this arrived today, so still a bit scrunched up.
Loro Piana 100% cashmere sport coat in a subtle tan herringbone.

This one makes me a bit sad, because it's wonderful and I'm not sure that I can make it work. Essentially entirely unstructured, almost nonexistent shoulder padding, half-ish lined and the fabric is so incredibly soft. A wonderful casual SC / sweater / cardigan, but I'll have to sleep on it before deciding if I list it on B&S or check into the fit feedback thread for alterations advice.

Dorian J.

Reaction score
Calabrese black leather travel bag from NoManWalksAlone
Maglia Francesco black canopy umbrella with chestnut/horn handle from Hanger Project

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads