• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the Nashville recs guys, we hit up Hattie b's, husk (twice), Rolf and daughters, Monells, Dino's, 308, 3 crows bar, crema, barista parlor, Paterson house, some h****y tonk bars on Broadway, olive and Sinclair, martins BBQ and then took a day trip out to the mammoth caves. Fun time!

Platypus

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

bless rereleasing hoodcoat damn

Happy to be able to offer it (and really happy that Suspension Point is now an SF affiliate). There's a bit of a selfish reason behind it...been wanting a black version for myself for a while and haven't been able to find one.

On a related note, if anyone here owns a Bless Hoodcoat in XL and/or XXL I'd appreciate if you send me a PM.

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just put my order in for a medium. Does anyone have pictures of the hood being worn from the front? Would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

thefoxtooth

Reaction score
everything about this is great. @thefoxtooth do you have an album?

Hey, thanks, everyone. Means a lot to me that folks seem to like it up in here. Not shy about telling you if they don't, if you know what I mean.

I have an EP of the current stuff at thefoxtooth.bandcamp.com ; I'm working on another EP of stripped-down "Set the Hook"-type stuff now. There is an older full-length album which you can hear here, and a reel of my film and tv stuff here.

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

we got a legend in our midst. holy **** haha

He's pretty good. I recognize the face from some of the fits.. who is he?

whoops… nm

Last edited:

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
we got a legend in our midst. holy **** haha

Ok, obviously when my airship stops off at Mos Eisley and disgorges me, spacepope and regis, the fox-tooth will be playing in the cantina.

Holy ****. Holy ****. Please do a video in the desert in RAF safari gear, handkerchief included. Just you and a mic stand.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Anyone got recommendation for a washed out denim western shirt? Was looking at japan repro brands like SpellBound, but they are going to be way too small for me.

You know the answer is VISVIM. :satisfied:

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The theme of this year's Met Gala was, "China Through the Looking Glass."

-Apparently Rihanna's gown (the only one that mattered) took two years to make by hand. Surprisingly, and not surprisingly, it wasn't made by Versace, but Guo Pei. Some say it looks like an omelette, I can see why. Still, show stopper none the less.

-Some, like Sarah Jessica Parker, looked like MMORPG characters.

-Lady Gaga could've been the boss to some Japanese game with demons.

-Others had little to do with the theme.

-Someone wore H&M lol.

-The guys wore suits. Some managed to keep with the theme.

Last edited:

0JSIMPS0N

Reaction score
Not my style but the Bless hoodcoat looks awesome. Looks like one of t hose pieces you end up wearing everyday for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads