• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Give me it
I gave up on ss13 Ann after seeing it last summer it all felt awful footwear was especially bad, as if they were trolling the store buyers. Oh Ann ...how much more did beauty beauteous once seem

Ann has been disappointing lately. Especially with those gradient pieces this season. blechhh

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Imo the outfits on lookbook.nu rarely seem that interesting or anything out of the ordinary, but they are at least well executed for what they are. What people put up on fashism was just plain bad.

also, stumbled upon this while checking out lookbook :rotflmao:
LL

Yes, but most of them are **** as well, just like most of the looks on TFS and Purse forum.

kashmir

Reaction score
bedridden. read asuitablewardrobe all the way to 2011 posts.. some are informative, some appalling, with all the narrow minded and pendantic tone..

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score

bedridden. read asuitablewardrobe all the way to 2011 posts.. some are informative, some appalling, with all the narrow minded and pendantic tone..

Yeah. There's some great knowledge there, people just need to make sure they actually think about what they're reading though.

That reginald-jerome guy is really good though.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No, they will bring down an outfit of baller ass pieces if you're intent on become a thumb collector.
In other news I just realized I am the anti-toasty, I hardly own any black shoes. As a result I will sell off some of my current nib sneaks to acquire some. I mentioned most likely the mii lanvin lows (sup kid nickels) and probably my blue velvet margiela sneaks (the same ones sq got after me). Do they make black cp creepers?

werd Jet! I thought you had forgotten! :happy:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone selling the h&m mmm metal watch strap bracelet?(sub retail :eek:)...i checked the classifieds but no luck..

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

Ann has been disappointing lately. Especially with those gradient pieces this season. blechhh

i was debating if i should cop those gradient sneakers and having them dyed black :foo:

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

johanm

Reaction score

Yeah. There's some great knowledge there, people just need to make sure they actually think about what they're reading though.
That reginald-jerome guy is really good though.

I think reginald-jerome is the SF poster rjman. He is an expert on posh things. ASW is great from a taste perspective but the dressing guidelines are a little "iGent" i.e. not applicable to most modern situations, kind of like a figure from a 1930s Apparel Arts illustration teleported to the year 2012.

Last edited:

xJack

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I unno, I think nice quality basics are pretty damn important. Wearing head to toe baller/statement/grail pieces is exhausting, and I can't help but feel weirdly affected. Day to day ****, basics are important

Washable basics are the best.

It's annoying to have to pay attention to your clothes all the time because some idiot decides to spill a glass of coke onto your leather, etc.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score

No, they will bring down an outfit of baller ass pieces if you're intent on become a thumb collector.
In other news I just realized I am the anti-toasty, I hardly own any black shoes. As a result I will sell off some of my current nib sneaks to acquire some. I mentioned most likely the mii lanvin lows (sup kid nickels) and probably my blue velvet margiela sneaks (the same ones sq got after me). Do they make black cp creepers?

oh you mean these :nodding:
wish they fit me

do you still have the Raf patent vandals? you shouldn't need any other black shoes with those.

Last edited:

leeba

Reaction score
Why are W+H high tops so damn slim? You need like a 6.5" hem or something to actually rock them as high-tops wtf man
ffffuuuu.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Forgot how nice those were, maybe I keep them LOL!!!

Ya retiring the vandals til summertime, probably worn them 2000 times need a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members