• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I want to wear my 2268s, skulls and white shirts most of summer. But in reality I'll do it a couple days, die of heat and just wear shorts and my purple Jils + some random shirt. I need to move somewhere that doesn't have humidity.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
email the rogues gallery dood thats doing the 'heritage' line or whatever.
I can't find his email
frown.gif
. Seriously though, it would be awesome and more wearable in a city if they made a version where the rubber parts were in a matte finish, black soles, black leather upper, black laces, and silver or gunmetal eyelets.
Originally Posted by Kent Money
Willy, I'll go in with you on that set of four McGuyver collar inserts, they're sweet. 2 for you, 2 for me
smile.gif

I'll think about it, lol. 20 bucks for 2 collar inserts(even if they do have a bottle opener) is still a little much.
redface.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wu Dynasty
EDITEDMEBOX.jpg

lol I remember him, looks better than most other people and bet he'd be cool to hang out with

Smahatma

Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
Lol, I want
collar-back.jpg

This is a great idea for a plane hijacker. Make it out of ceramic (to get through the metal detectors) with one of the edges razor sharp and put them in your collar. TSA won't see that one coming. Multi-tool to break into the locked cockpit door, knife edge to cut some bitches who get in the way.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Homeland Security at Smahatma's door in 3..2..1...

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Smahatma
This is a great idea for a plane hijacker. Make it out of ceramic (to get through the metal detectors) with one of the edges razor sharp and put them in your collar. TSA won't see that one coming. Multi-tool to break into the locked cockpit door, knife edge to cut some bitches who get in the way.
Yeah, not gonna work. Those doors are rather secure, and one small knife wouldn't be enough to hold off an entire plane of pissed of people afraid for their lives. There are quicker and easier ways to make a bigger knife. JB Kwik, mix it, and fold it inside a piece of card stock. Insert a Popsicle stick for a handle and you have a 6", very sharp blade in about 10 minutes. TSA is security theater, not actual security. Those locked doors on the cockpits were the only real improvement they made from the passenger end, and it's pretty much the only one they needed to prevent hijacking. Bombs are a whole different cluserfark though...

Smahatma

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cptjeff
Yeah, not gonna work. Those doors are rather secure, and one small knife wouldn't be enough to hold off an entire plane of pissed of people afraid for their lives.

There are quicker and easier ways to make a bigger knife. JB Kwik, mix it, and fold it inside a piece of card stock. Insert a Popsicle stick for a handle and you have a 6", very sharp blade in about 10 minutes.

TSA is security theater, not actual security. Those locked doors on the cockpits were the only real improvement they made from the passenger end, and it's pretty much the only one they needed to prevent hijacking. Bombs are a whole different cluserfark though...

Do you have monthly newsletter or something? If so, I'd like to subscribe.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cptjeff
Yeah, not gonna work. Those doors are rather secure, and one small knife wouldn't be enough to hold off an entire plane of pissed of people afraid for their lives. There are quicker and easier ways to make a bigger knife. JB Kwik, mix it, and fold it inside a piece of card stock. Insert a Popsicle stick for a handle and you have a 6", very sharp blade in about 10 minutes. TSA is security theater, not actual security. Those locked doors on the cockpits were the only real improvement they made from the passenger end, and it's pretty much the only one they needed to prevent hijacking. Bombs are a whole different cluserfark though...
A) They have hard plastic knives and shanks available at any gunstore, completely useless for anything but stabbing someone B) Pilots are allowed to carry firearms now (if certified), and many do (a knife-wielding would-be hijacker wouldn't even make it through the narrow cockpit doors)

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Casual touch to a dressy well made boot/shoe, it's in the vein of Dr Marten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanieSmerth