• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

aloha brah

thank you sir

it was so weird, never got colder than 68 and i was looking at knitwear on my phone at the pool but whole thing seemed so disconnected and far from reality that I need these things...it was like ground hog day every day, same exact weather and no relief or cooling

then i stepped out of LAX in my tee and it was 45, felt so good :slayer: it's good to be home

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
hope you enjoyed da beach. hahah…. it's 36 in nocal tonight and I'm listening to Hawaiian christmas music and looking for an engineered garments hawaiian shirt. still enjoying epicurean knits tho. keepin me toasty.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
ya man was a great time, hotel was fantastic (the modern)

dippin into the 30s tonight, wanted a hawaiian shirt myself and inexplicable urge to play the ukelele

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
as a seller, ime, some items lend themselves to a BIN and others do not. depends on what your selling and what you are trying to get out of it and how fast you want to sell it....

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Have you guys heard of this stylish new economist Jonah Berger? He is marketing a book about how to market marketing books,

I saw this guy speak at a conference I had to go to and he looked like just as much of a wanker in real life. Appropriately, he presented exactly 0 new ideas about marketing and why certain things go "viral" which was the topic of his talk.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
He looks like a piker marketer whose trying to sell his persona more than his ideas.

But alas, the sheeple will buy into it!

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
And there is absolutely zero innovation involved, except maybe the coating.

wogbog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking of buying J fit since seems like exactly what I've been looking for in next pair of jeans.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is tangential to "clothing and style" but it foregrounds the importance of appearance and self-image which is SF-relevant.

Most importantly, it's just a well-made, touching video.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And there is absolutely zero innovation involved, except maybe the coating.
Hah didn't say they were groundbreaking, but just so used to anything clothing-related on Kickstarter being absolute ****, so it was nice to see something that actually looked really good.

and yeah the price is alright too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prxtzt