• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Weekday have started carrying seriously dope stuff, just tried on a thick 100% merino cardigan as long as that coat bows bought, unfortunately it costs ~400 $
In other news I also saw snowmans less steezy brother downtown today

fireflygrave

Reaction score
speaking of weekday, are there any proxy services that will get stuff from them? My GF is really interested in this one coat they've got and we can't find it on any other websites for online sale :/

or if anyone near a store can do a pickup I'd be very grateful :embar:

Last edited:

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Weekday have started carrying seriously dope stuff, just tried on a thick 100% merino cardigan as long as that coat bows bought, unfortunately it costs ~400 $

Weekday is kind of a nordic Urban Outfitters, right? Saw a lot of them in CPH

momentoftruth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
speaking of weekday, are there any proxy services that will get stuff from them? My GF is really interested in this one coat they've got and we can't find it on any other websites for online sale :/
or if anyone near a store can do a pickup I'd be very grateful
shog[1].gif

kind of interested by a Scandi proxy as well. It's pretty mundane but I picked up some These Glory Days tees last year that are pretty much my favorite tees ever. Wouldn't mind copping another couple (dozen)

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

or if anyone near a store can do a pickup I'd be very grateful :embar:

Yea I asked kindofyoung about this before and he said shipping was like $40 or $50. Can't remember which.

kindofyoung, I saw you kopped the dip dye sweater I wanted. Looks good man.

fireflygrave

Reaction score
kindofyoung, if I PM you with the coat details and you find it, I would paypal you the cost + shipping + a finders fee if you want! It would be a super big help, let me know :D

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
or if anyone near a store can do a pickup I'd be very grateful
shog[1].gif

I could possibly do it
Weekday is kind of a nordic Urban Outfitters, right? Saw a lot of them in CPH

From what I've seen, weekday is a lot cooler than urban outfitters, but yeah similar in price-range and quality on the majority of their stuff I guess
you might like them actually, considering they have some stuff that's quite long and slim (thinking about your always-a-bit-short-in-the-arms-top-pieces
wink.gif
)
kind of interested by a Scandi proxy as well. It's pretty mundane but I picked up some These Glory Days tees last year that are pretty much my favorite tees ever. Wouldn't mind copping another couple (dozen)

These Glory Days aren't weekday but instead SOLO, but you maybe already knew that. Have one dark-blue pocket-tee by them aswell, really nice.
Could possibly proxy for you
Yea I asked kindofyoung about this before and he said shipping was like $40 or $50. Can't remember which.
kindofyoung, I saw you kopped the dip dye sweater I wanted. Looks good man.

Yeah but I think that was for shoes, which take quite some space and weigh a bit aswell (not sure about this, but I don't think just a sweater would be 40 $)
Also thanks, it's quite nice indeed
kindofyoung, if I PM you with the coat details and you find it, I would paypal you the cost + shipping + a finders fee if you want! It would be a super big help, let me know
biggrin.gif

Sure, I can go check the store tomorrow if it's there
Finders fee is not necessary (will start up a real service in a few weeks but until then I'll do it for free), but be prepared that shipping could be substantial (not scamming you, it's only that most of their coats are kinda big and so it costs some to send them
wink.gif
)

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What did my bro look like? :laugh:

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
today an older gentleman I work with said my hair looked like Lyle Lovett. :foo:

time to shave head

Last edited:

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What did my bro look like?
laugh.gif
not sure how to answer this, but just similar hair(though less shiny), I'd guess length was about the same aswell, and face kinda resembled yours

today an older gentleman I work with said my hair looked like Lyle Lovett.
foo.gif

time to shave head
laugh.gif

Last edited:

fireflygrave

Reaction score
I'll PM you so we don't clog the thread with unnecessary stuff! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads