• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
COMME DES GARCONS HOMME PLUS FW 2003 COLLECTION

bo3iehqmkkgrhquhd8eufdg.jpg
00001lk.jpg

00003l.jpg
00006l.jpg

00008l0.jpg
00010l.jpg

00012l.jpg
00014l.jpg

00017l.jpg
00019l.jpg

00022l.jpg
00025l.jpg

00026l.jpg
00028l.jpg

00032l.jpg
00034l.jpg

00039l.jpg
00040l.jpg

00041l.jpg
00043li.jpg

00044l.jpg
00046l.jpg

00049l.jpg
00051l.jpg

00069ln.jpg
00072l.jpg

00074l.jpg
00077l.jpg

00079l.jpg
00081l.jpg

00084l.jpg
00088l.jpg

00091l.jpg
00094l.jpg

00097l.jpg
00100l.jpg

00103l.jpg
00105l.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man thats a good collection. Looks like my culinary and sartorial habits are going straight Japanese this year.

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RFT:

I still daydream about the brown calf moto jacket I bought at a surplus store in NYC that I ended up forgetting on the subway during the ride home from said surplus store... :facepalm:

a homeless person rejoiced that day...

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Thanks snake, pretty dope print, way too slim though I don't like tees and tanks to be fitted that model is wearing a 50.

Man, all of a sudden I am super glad that it's spring. I was getting so sick of wearing ugly winter clothing every day. I just don't really get how people can wear all black all the time. I am going to look sleazy as **** this summer, I can already feel it. Unwashed, over-tanned, over-colored. I want some summer pants too, shorts make me feel like a child. Jil and Lanvin, maybe?
I too wear tanks every day in the summer. Jet, be like me and just wear neon nike dri-fit stuff. only downside is it smells if you sweat :(

I still want that neon one of yours, I think this is the route I want to go find me son I'm lazy as ****.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

high button stances have their place. usually that place is the trash can, or rick-laden wardrobes.
a few shining examples can be found in some ann collections, harnden has some high button stances that look fine given the aesthetic, and of course, rei rei done did it.

I'm old enough to remember the 90s when we used to wear high 3-button jackets with just the top button buttoned. And yeah, CdG showing it still alive in '03 above. I still kinda like it.

Also, speaking of 90s, tween got me listening to Biggie all night.

Last edited:

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

Man WTF this girl asked to have dinner with me alone Saturday night, on a weekend I'm spending in place with a lot of old friends and a lot of ppl who want to see me, but I agree. Then my friend tells me she has a bf and likes flirting around but with no action. The ****, beyotch, I was going to waste my saturday night on that ****? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck outta here you corny hoe
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

I'd just like to pop in to say that we ended up banging anyway

I blame it on 3 conversations:

1. Her: "I used to be a model full-time, now I just do it part-time."
Me: *incredulous look* Really?

2. My friend: Your ex gf was really hot, but a bad personality.
Her: Really?
Me: 10 out of 10 I do say

3. Her: My boyfriend is going to Thailand with his friend next months...
Me: *sucks air through teeth* You know if I were you, I'd do something to get him back.

Last edited:

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I'd just like to pop in to say that we ended up banging anyway
I blame it on 3 conversations:
1. Her: "I used to be a model full-time, now I just do it part-time."
Me: *incredulous look* Really?
2. My friend: Your ex gf was really hot, but a bad personality.
Her: Really?
Me: 10 out of 10 I do say
3. Her: My boyfriend is going to Thailand with his friend next months...
Me: *sucks air through teeth* You know if I were you, I'd do something to get him back.

this might be the most awkward/annoying thing i've read in a while, but i still support sleeping with girls with boyfriends so good work

and why would you talk about being a dick leading to her ******* you? is this some creepy pick up artist ****?

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

I'm old enough to remember the 90s when we used to wear high 3-button jackets with just the top button buttoned. And yeah, CdG showing it still alive in '03 above. I still kinda like it.

Also, speaking of 90s, tween got me listening to Biggie all night.

sup big poppa the other day i was wearing my 4 button jacket with just the top one buttoned listening to, well ...

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads