• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ what about something more accessible? LA Guy mentioned PH, which are nice.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

hence why I am taking classes?

although I know certain parts quite well. Mainly related to political philosophy. More interested in existentialism, and **** like that now. Finished a philosophy of the mind class and it was an eye opener.

if you don't know what you're talking about, then shut the **** up about it. stop confusing your social awkwardness with deep intellect.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RICK-MA5_V2.jpg

http://www.forwardforward.com/fwd/DisplayProduct.jsp?d=M&s=C&c=Sep+21&n=n&product=RICK-MA5

Anyone want to buy a Dick Ovens box for $801?

Last edited:

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
What does it say about me if I kinda do want the Rick Owens box?

Can we start a pool for when those boxes will sell out by?

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

if you don't know what you're talking about, then shut the **** up about it. stop confusing your social awkwardness with deep intellect.

uh huh, where did I express intellectual superiority? seems like you are the only one doing that, except you're on the path of becoming a teacher your whole life, gratz.

I think there's a saying that goes on the lines of, those who can do, those who can't, teach....

Last edited:

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think there's a saying that goes on the lines of, those who can do, those who can't, teach....

Dude, it's philosophy. Those who don't teach are homeless or baristas.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
anyone know sizing on james perse? from yoox photo it looks big like in the arms

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You're an idiot. Clothes shouldn't even be worn - and if you absolutely must put them on your filthy body, please refrain from talking about it. We're only here to discuss clothing in a way that completely removes it from any social, economic, tactile or sensible context. We seek only the purity of design. We seek meaning that can only come from un-meaning. We seek to spread our song throughout the cosmos. We are one with the abyss.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

uh huh, where did I express intellectual superiority? seems like you are the only one doing that, except you're on the path of becoming a teacher your whole life, gratz.

i know very, very little about philosophy. but apparently more than you. also everything you post screams "I'm better than all the sheeple! appreciate me!"

teger is an english major. He could write novels, lol

incorrect

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Pendleton Portland collection looks awesome, I especially like this DB trench:

That color is :drool:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Are the sleeves seriously that short?

Just came back from seeing Clap Your Hands Say Yeah (indie darlings of what, five or six years ago?). In spite of being crushingly disappointing the last time I saw them, they put on a fantastic show.

Not sure I understand why people thought crowd surfing in a small and relatively diffuse crowd was a good idea, though. The crowd-to-surfer ratio needs to be pretty high for that to turn out any way but ugly.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Judging by the lookbook on Need Supply's site, I think he's mostly really tall and lanky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics