Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theom-

theom- Senior member

[[​IMG]]

Good riddance, +J just ended up being overpriced crappy feeling fabrics.

2. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Kelvin and I found chrono at Uniqlo today haha poor guy cant go into hat store without encountering internet people. He was very cool of course.
    Was great meeting you guys. It's always fun meeting sf guys, especially surprise ones. Everyone i've met from this forum have been really nice and chill. Sorry i was probably a bit out of it. Babysat my mom and sister who were visiting new york all day and was hungry as shit. Next time when i'm there alone or just with the gf we can definitely get some grub/booze. Kelvin was pretty easy to pick out of the crowd despite there being tons of asians in there. I saw the hair and then the margiela stitches and shouted him down. He and ARW were styling on me though
    arw/kelv/chrono we should get drinks after work one day
    Was a last minute trip there. Only for a day and a half. Already back home. Didn't get to do much. Maybe next time there is a sf meetup or something i can make it. master classer- I was wearing chrono-rolled shorts so don't worry [​IMG]

3. BB1

BB1 Senior member

I sold a pair of jeans to a forumuser (Jiratic) - he messages me here that he states that i didnt give him measurements - i did, but but on the second page. He asks for a refund, i denies him that since i dont think i did anything wrong. He files a complain at paypal (and uses the ground that he didnt receives the jeans) - and wins it - because i dont have track&trace and therefore cannot prove that i shipped the pair of jeans. I uploaded screenshots from this forum as evidence to paypal- including the one where he mentions that he has received the jeans and want a refund - how can he has received the jeans and stated that he didnt as the paypal reason and win? Do note, that he used his forum name and mentions APC and SF on the paypal recipts when he paid for them. Paypal does nothing, and despite trying to get them to look at my evidence, they only look at the fact i didnt buy track&trace which Jiratic didnt want... f*ck me, and same to paypal.
    Simple solution for the future. Tell international buyers they have two options: Normal PayPal payment with full tracking, or PayPal "Gift" payment without tracking. Unless I trust the buyer, this is what I tell them. And if they demand tracking then quote them Registered Mail since it's usually the cheapest. It's sometimes kind of slow but the on-line tracking is as detailed as EMS.

4. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

5. dmash

dmash Senior member

All these threads getting locked.....this is so awesome! Seriously, who stepped up the moderation? Hope this is how the 'new' forum is going to be.

Unc-your closing comment on that TJmaxx thread was priceless.[​IMG]

6. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Moderation on Styleforum is all about balance. I figured that locked, rather than deleted, threads, would get the message across better.

7. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Good riddance, +J just ended up being overpriced crappy feeling fabrics.
    Article I read didn't sound like the line was ending, just that she would no longer be consulting on it.

8. theom-

theom- Senior member

Article I read didn't sound like the line was ending, just that she would no longer be consulting on it.

thats a shame. I didn't actually read the whole article as I'm not subscribed to wwdfashion.

9. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Stopped by H&M to grab a pair of sweat shorts. Guess who sells drop crotch pants for $60 and gothninja-y tanks for $20? Shit quality obviously, but it just got really easy to troll SZ. [​IMG] Also, the H&M on 34th street and 6th avenue is probably the worst place i've ever been ever.

10. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

snowman you should call the dries stores worldwide to see if they stock what you're after

11. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

thats a shame. I didn't actually read the whole article as I'm not subscribed to wwdfashion.
    http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-...22-716328.html

12. jet

jet Persian Bro

Stopped by H&M to grab a pair of sweat shorts. Guess who sells drop crotch pants for $60 and gothninja-y tanks for $20? Shit quality obviously, but it just got really easy to troll SZ. [​IMG]

Also, the H&M on 34th street and 6th avenue is probably the worst place i've ever been ever.

You must be rich to keep throwing away money like this.

13. Lane

Lane Senior member

Simple solution for the future. Tell international buyers they have two options: Normal PayPal payment with full tracking, or PayPal "Gift" payment without tracking. Unless I trust the buyer, this is what I tell them.

And if they demand tracking then quote them Registered Mail since it's usually the cheapest. It's sometimes kind of slow but the on-line tracking is as detailed as EMS.

damn, ima do this now.

Stopped by H&M to grab a pair of sweat shorts. Guess who sells drop crotch pants for $60 and gothninja-y tanks for $20? Shit quality obviously, but it just got really easy to troll SZ. [​IMG]

Also, the H&M on 34th street and 6th avenue is probably the worst place i've ever been ever.

I've never seen any of that in H&M, lol. However, I have been like a total of two times.

14. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

That sounds shady.

15. kwoyeu

kwoyeu Senior member

this is almost hilarious!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.