• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Well, at least he'll have a slim fitting dress as opposed to a muumuu.

edit: or just give it to your girl
odyn-vovk-cure-jm.jpg

Truth be told, I'll probably buy a Cure tee the next time I'm in an exclusive relationship for this very purpose. Hell, that was one of the main reasons I was reluctant to sell the one I had.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
done with freshman year! **** yeah I'm ready for tonight. of show then spending all night partying with my friends.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
done with freshman year! **** yeah I'm ready for tonight. of show then spending all night partying with my friends.

congrats man! moving out of baltimore for the summer?

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
congrats man! moving out of baltimore for the summer?
thanks tween! yeah man I'm headed home for about 10 days, then I'm riding my bike across country for charity with a friend. then I'm back home to ct for the rest of the summer to work as a slave at a golf course, hopefully get some money for some nice stuff (some cycling stuff probably, some new outerwear, hopefully a couple nice shirts, a pair of decent shoes, and some other stuff).

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
thanks tween! yeah man I'm headed home for about 10 days, then I'm riding my bike across country for charity with a friend. then I'm back home to ct for the rest of the summer to work as a slave at a golf course, hopefully get some money for some nice stuff (some cycling stuff probably, some new outerwear, hopefully a couple nice shirts, a pair of decent shoes, and some other stuff).
that's a really awesome summer, where in CT are you from? and what golf course? feel free to PM me if you prefer to keep things hidden, or just not answer at all haha

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm from a really small town in northeastern ct...in windham county. The course I work at is in sterling/oneco, it's at a farm owned by a millionaire who has a full maintenance crew keep a beautiful 9 hole course maintained so that he can play ~5 times a year, lol. it's a great job though, my boss is a family friend and a cool guy and because no one is ever playing it's super relaxed.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
That's a pretty good gig, well have fun and congrats again

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
The 25 Most Stylish Men on TV
lol @ andy bernard. First time I saw the character i was like "man this tool would love GQ" Edit: hahahahaha i thought the same thing about Ben on Parks and Rec (though I like his character a lot more) and bam there he is

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Entry 5 contains the phrase 'multiple-personality-mothered'. Entry 17 has a completely tortuous clusterfuck of an opening line. Jesus Christ, does this content make it into the magazine? Also, why they ridin Glee's dick so hard?

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
Entry 5 contains the phrase 'multiple-personality-mothered'. Entry 17 has a completely tortuous clusterfuck of an opening line. Jesus Christ, does this content make it into the magazine? Also, why they ridin Glee's dick so hard?

I don't understand this impulse toward making new adjectives/adverbs/verbs out of words that should normally be nouns. To me, it's the hallmark of really bad writing, that's too clever by more than half.

cnhVerbingWeirdsLanguage.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads