• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tween_spirit
got spring on lock

1dcfed9f.jpg

got that j. press triple stripe you knowww

2 more pairs in the pipeline. navy w/ purple gingham and dark green with orange canvas possibly, still undecided on that one. Will accept ideas - orange paisley? red bandanna fabric?

dope!

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by about11oclock
saw GY!BE last week and it was a straight up ear *******, louder and denser than the Boredoms, Monotonix, Lightning Bolt, etc. They play as loud and tense as you can take and then they play louder. Go.
Wish I had made it in DC but decided to put my resources towards Agalloch. Which turned out to be one of the best shows I've seen in years.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah, that's DvN Fall 2011. Material could be schneiderian but the tag would be square.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
The Corner's selection of Jil Sander stuff is the biggest joke in existence. what teh **** is the point, honestly?

Originally Posted by APK
It's a fine idea if you're crazy about WvG product. I am not. I, unfortunately, bought a tote just as the B&M shop closed up and the transition to a WvG-only format started.

i bought a wings + horns boiled wool jacket from farinellis before it went down the drain. it was my first purchase and buying the tote to get the discount on the wings + horns jacket was the same as just buying the wings + horns jacket by itself....so i bought it. eventually i bought a BoO shirt, a RRL shirt and some buckler pants. i saved probably like 250 bucks or so with it? however, like you said, its basically useless now that he only carries his own line.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
posted in the should i thread, but ive only got one response
redface.gif

more of a should i keep:
pants are the item in question. spring summer. this is prob how id wear them..
VpeBE.jpg

7UvkZ.jpg

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Boris Bidjan Saberi on that Cobra Commander tip.

Snow, pants are ok I guess, nothing special from here. Did you get the Helmuts ?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm thinking having 2 pairs of white pants would be a bit redundant. Haven't got them so I guess I should wait and judge if I want them both.
These are a lighter cotton and the Langs are denim, might wear in winter.

Bbs looks so dope

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't think it's redundant if they're different enough from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads