• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
peepwall[1].gif
big ups V

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
This isn't even a decision. If you care at all about the characteristics of the denim itself, APCs are no better than Levi's

The only thing preventing me is chancing the fit. 31 in APC = 31 in Somet = 31 in PBJ xx-0011 right?
confused.gif

Originally Posted by connor
synthese, i want to see you in a pair of diors.

I don't....I don't know what this means.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Damn now my pindot dries s/s button up shrank went to put it on and it's a size smaller. My sale thread is getting bigger each day with pieces I don't want to sell.
img4957.jpg

/end of plug

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
size?

btw check your pms, you're a horrible person

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
too big for you would fit 38 chest

ps. you should be thanking me

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
haha just did, will do again on d-day.

RFT for the day: what is with the plethora of finsk wedges and high-waisted shorts (not at the same time) everywhere? Is american apparel making a comeback or something? blech.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
haha just did, will do again on d-day.

RFT for the day: what is with the plethora of finsk wedges and high-waisted shorts (not at the same time) everywhere? Is american apparel making a comeback or something? blech.

**** those high-waisted shorts, ruining so many delicious bottom halves.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^SNS sizing is notoriously ridiculous, I have read all kinds of different advice on sizing and you're a small dude so good luck. I would try and find some to toy with in person or talk to someone you know who has a piece or two. The one time I handled in person was at Oak last summer and I'm pretty sure it was SS stuff so I had no interest at the time/was also kind of thrown off by the obnoxious interlocking SNS pattern and the relatively coarse hand.

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any idea when yoox will drop to 60% off or give oput another 10% off coupon and free shipping

mondayc

Reaction score
I finally have enough monies to buy a pair of Common Projects on B&S, but the stream of size 44's has stopped.

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
I don't....I don't know what this means.

yeah i was pretty stoned last night and said that weird. i think Dior raws would be good for you, i see them as kind of like a higher grade APC as far as the denim goes

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I won a pair of Raf sneakers on eBay and the seller sent me a message straight away saying " I can't let these go for less then 500."

WTF man use the Reserve function

Ugh. He has a new acc so there is nothing to loose. What's the point in even putting in a complaint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads