• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, I need some black dress pants for work. My H&M pair is tearing all over. Was looking on Yoox and all the sizes start at 36 and up. But when I highlight it, it says (suit size 36). It is Yoox so maybe I was thinking the pants are separates from a size 36 suit, making them around a 30. Is a longshot, but does anyone know?

Sorry but this question will remain unanswered elsewhere.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
ahaha I made that same comment to a friend of mine last weekend. A group of 4-5 guys in front of the bar, smoking, all in the same white stripey button-down.

It's really pathetic then again it's orange county, bootcut jeans and "creative" shoes. Styled all over them with dries black/white button up, black ns and vandals.

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
the jerk store called, they're running out of YOU

Why, you're their number one seller.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you have old man hand ???

Originally Posted by Uncontrol
when i was 17 i wore stripey shirts

n500232885_58094_5226.jpg

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy **** Uncontrol, I absolutely did not need to see that. That picture + your avatar = lethal combination. Did you have a contract with SuicideGirls or something?

Jet: those guys may have been "styled all over", but they didn't waste their lives being a rich dick to people on the internet.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
being a rich dick

lol @ 'rich dick'

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Pun
opening-ceremony25.jpg

sq4u and a special friend? Wearing plebe sneaks to disguise himself maybe.

lol. that could almost be me; looks like my hair line and my diors...not enough mega stacks though.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
walked into Printemps today wearing a Maison Martin Margiela reversible pullover from a special between-season release available only in paris.

the dude from the MMM section in printemps asks me how and where I got the sweater. he then goes on to offer me 40% off everything and invites me to a "fashion party" at pierre cardin.

debating going because i have to wake up at 7 tomorrow.....

while talking to him i asked him if MM had indeed left the company and if he was nowsitting on an island somewhere drinking a margarita. he said that he did leave but that drinking margaritas wasnt exactly his style. he then started to say "the last I heard of him was that he...." and then he remembered who he was talking to and said "oh wait, i don't think i probably shouldn't tell you that."

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
All I wear now is Supreme tee and cut off denims. It's disgusting. I had a decent budget ninja thing going on and people definitely noticed/commented.

Now I just look like every other east coast hipster.

Don't blame you. Actually going to buy/make some cut off denims and was searching for supreme tees/hats last month on sufu. Lemme know if you come across some good ones on the cheap

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Waiting for yoox to mark down a certain pair of shoes. Everything in my dreambox is on sale except for these. ;_;

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
I was browsing while waiting to meet someone for dinner (which turned out to be top 10 best japanese food experiences ever, but that's another story), and tried on a Schneider knit. It was terrible. Shapeless, wool just didn't feel at all impressive, might as well have been bad APC. Then I tried on a Schneider blazer. It is the perfect black jacket. If I hadn't bought that 5 zip earlier this week it would already be on my credit card. Hopefully no one kops before I get back to it. Adding Schneider to the "must see in person" list.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I wish I could pos rep/neg rep or give a star rating to every individual Uncontrol post. He bats like .279, like most people raelly, but sometimes he hits some hr's and sometimes he strikes out miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads