• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine

ajd578

Reaction score
I'm not really a bit-loafer fan but I saw that Leffot is doing a preorder for some Color #8 bit-loafers from Rancourt. They look pretty good! Rancourt x Leffot Bit Ivy Pre-order

View attachment 1454796

They are pretty nice looking - a bit more formal than many of the other bit-loafers I've seen.
Formality level aside, I think these are an improvement from their 'pinch' bit loafers.Oak Street's version is my favorite though, with a narrower strap and overlapping plug.

anonymouz

Reaction score
For those who own the Gilman mocs, do they stretch out in the instep area?
I got a new pair that fits fine in the width (a tad tight but I'm certain they'll stretch out fine) and length. But, the instep area is very tight.

Aenonymous

Reaction score
Gilman tends to stretch everywhere. Buckaroo more than Chromexcel, but still both leathers stretch significantly over time. Also, if necessary, a cobbler should be able to stretch an instep quite easily (and instep stretchers are also readily available for purchase online).

Erikdayo

Reaction score
Rancourt seems to have a few new things up. I really like these penny loafers. Great price.

BAK

Reaction score

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@mdubs, you are on fire 🔥 w/ your Rancourt make-ups / purchases! I've fallen in the Rancourt rabbit hole.

20170701_134533.jpg

I have to confess, I have a shameless copy of your blue / brown shell shoes on order now. Got a couple pairs of shell ranger mocs that I love.

Rancourt custom ordering is the bomb 💣!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami