1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Rag&Bone Authenticity Check

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by BourbonAndPeanuts, May 8, 2006.

1. BourbonAndPeanuts

BourbonAndPeanuts Well-Known Member

I found these jeans on eBay and was wondering what your opinions are on its authenticity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/RAG-BONE-RBI-IND...QQcmdZViewItem

They are my size and pending an answer from the seller on the weight of the denim, I am going to get them if I get confirmation that they are authentic.

2. whoopee

whoopee Senior member

Those are real. 13.75 oz

3. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

Those ones on ebay aren't the ones i'm selling. Mine aren't brand new. There in almost perfect shape though. I'm going to post them up here in the sale section when i get around to it.