• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

Skyfell

Reaction score

I'm thinking of adding another pair of CJs to the arsenal. Can anyone help out with a sizing question here?

I already own the tetbury calf chukka - wondering if I should purchase either the Islay or northcote in the same size.

Can anyone help out?

Hi MGD,

For me, I have the Tetbury's in suede and Islay's in same size, no problems. :D

Faster

Reaction score
I currently own a couple of C&J Finsbury/341 last and want to get a Skye 2 boot which is a 335 last. Wondering if anyone has gone through this, looking for any pointers or concerns. I'm in LA and apparently there is no outlet where to try a 335 last here.

Thanks

Last edited:

sleepyinsanfran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I currently own a couple of C&J Finsbury/341 last and want to get a Skye 2 boot which is a 335 last. Wondering if anyone has gone through this, looking for any pointers or concerns. I'm in LA and apparently there is no outlet where to try a 335 last here.

Thanks

the cardigan 4 is also on the 335 - you might be able to find that at barneys. IME the 335 is slightly longer in heel-to-ball length (and roomier) but not enough to size down for me. Would be a great last for boots with medium-to-thick socks.

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Can somebody post the lasts that are best for a low instep?

I own the 348, which fits great, but wanted to know other low instep options for C&J.

Help is appreciated!

Skyfell

Reaction score
Sorry for poor pics.

Friday's pick up from a little place I know in Northampton :smarmy:

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry for poor pics.

Friday's pick up from a little place I know in Northampton
mwink[1].gif

Nice find!

Considering it's a little place, and the purchase was made on Friday, would I be wrong If I guess that could be a Factory Shop?
mwink[1].gif

They have amazing deals there, best part is you never know what you can end up on .. Too bad they won't post the shoes outside the shop ..

Skyfell

Reaction score

Excellent, great kop :nodding:
Thanks Cleav

It was model was hoping to find yesterday when Mrs Skyfell allowed us to use one of our annual leave days to visit Northampton.:worship2:
Will now join family with black Lowndes that a previous trip provided. :bigstar:

Nice find!

Considering it's a little place, and the purchase was made on Friday, would I be wrong If I guess that could be a Factory Shop?
mwink%5B1%5D.gif

They have amazing deals there, best part is you never know what you can end up on .. Too bad they won't post the shoes outside the shop .. 

Thanks Nikola

Is indeed factory shop, and the beauty is not knowing what will find. I tend to go with an idea of what want, ie brown work shoe, or boot etc and see what ticks that box :D
Below are last week's finds......:embar:

atia2

Reaction score

New Somerville boots purchased last week, just before the end of the winter sale. Black calf with charcoal suede on the 363 last. The contrast works extremely well with darker, more understated trousers (I was just trying them on in this photo).

Skyfell

Reaction score

New Somerville boots purchased last week, just before the end of the winter sale. Black calf with charcoal suede on the 363 last. The contrast works extremely well with darker, more understated trousers (I was just trying them on in this photo).
Beautiful .....................:lurk:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads