• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: TM Lewin Blue Shirt Sale - All blue shirts are 20 pounds

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PSA guys the Slim Fit shirts are Darted.
frown.gif
Teh ****

AnGeLiCbOrIs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steven Aver
frown.gif
Teh ****

I was kind of surprised to see the darts when I received my shirts. What is the purpose? None of my others slim shirts are darted.

The shirts are not bad for the money. It's just really annoying that all nice slim shirts only come with french cuffs.

mink31

Reaction score
frown.gif
Teh ****

Teh ****? I don't think so. Yes they're darted, which may not be for everyone, but the fit, IMO, is fantastic. Too bad the slim fits don't appear to be 19 pounds.

Are there any valid codes out there? ("rics" is done)

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs
I was kind of surprised to see the darts when I received my shirts. What is the purpose? None of my others slim shirts are darted.

The shirts are not bad for the money. It's just really annoying that all nice slim shirts only come with french cuffs.

No. Their Milan and John Francomb slimfits don't come with French cuffs.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
frown.gif
Teh ****

What's wrong with shirts being darted? Most shirts I buy have to be taken in at the sides to make them fit.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just checked the pricing because I definitely want to order from them again, but it's not as good as before..

When I bought three weeks ago, the price came out to less than 19 pounds a shirt with all the discounts, it's a bit higher now even with the sale.

I guess the 5 shirts for a 100 + coupon worked better.

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mkarim
What's wrong with shirts being darted? Most shirts I buy have to be taken in at the sides to make them fit.

Whats wrong? Id rather have my shirt altered properly rather than have darts put in the back and avoid having my shirt look like a womans blouse from the back.
plain.gif

TintinATL

Reaction score
I purchased this morning and paid £16.17 per shirt, plus £8 shipping on the whole order. The slimfits work out at £21.27 each.

I don't find the darts on the slimfits feminine, but they are distracting on a striped or checked fabric. so I order the regular fit (which is slightly cheaper anyway) and have them taken in at the sides. It still works out to be an inexpensive shirt.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TintinATL
I purchased this morning and paid £16.17 per shirt, plus £8 shipping on the whole order. The slimfits work out at £21.27 each.

how the hell did you get 16.17 per shirt?

In my cart it was like 22 per after all discounts (although I priced only slim fits)

padronlover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After you put in your billing information and all that, on the last page, you can see the adjusted price after they take off the VAT.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by padronlover
After you put in your billing information and all that, on the last page, you can see the adjusted price after they take off the VAT.

yeah, but was Vat = 5 pounds?

Last time I ordered I think it knocked off a pound or two..

TintinATL

Reaction score
VAT = 15% I believe

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads