1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

PSA: New Shipment of Suits and Blazers at RL Woodbury

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by kaxixi, Feb 21, 2009.

1. rioni

rioni Senior member

Ya, I called them over the weekend and they sounded kinda annoyed too. I think it's all the SFer's calling daily for updates. The solution? stop calling so they aren't so annoyed and I can pick up the 40R's when available. Thanks! [​IMG]

2. chronic

chronic Senior member

Got a call yesterday about 38R RLBL corduroy blazers in black and brown for $240 (down from $1095). I had asked for 36R/38R RLBL/RLPL suits/blazers so I guess this is all they have left in these sizes.

Hope this helps someone!

3. kaxixi

kaxixi Senior member

I have this sc, and while it's nowhere near as good a value as a suit at $240, I am happy with mine and I paid more than this. Also, they may have the matching trousers left in your size. Those are $40, so you'd have a corduroy suit for <$300.

(I was not so lucky, and ended up with a brown jacket and black trousers.)

4. grimslade

grimslade Senior member

I've decided to let my 44L chocolate brown suit go. Any takers before I return it?

5. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

I've decided to let my 44L chocolate brown suit go. Any takers before I return it?

44Long in rlbl????
    do you have the measurement of the sleeve???
    240 plus shipping???
    whats wrong with it?

6. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

Are black label suits full canvass?

7. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

Yes.
    Though I believe the first year RL made BL the jackets were 'fused' (whatever that means).