• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: Brooks Brothers Spring Wardrobe Event - Starts March 7

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got a letter in the mail.

Starting March 7.

$200 off $800; $100 off $500; $50 off $300.

david3558

Reaction score
And then right after, it's the Corporate Incentive Sale - 25% off everything. March 18-22, somewhere in that time frame.

TRA8324

Reaction score
Originally Posted by david3558
And then right after, it's the Corporate Incentive Sale - 25% off everything. March 18-22, somewhere in that time frame.

I asked one of the salesmen about this when I was at the mall this past weekend and he had no clue what I was talking about. Has anyone had e-mails confirming these dates? I'm looking to buy a linen sportcoat and a seersucker suit, but I'll hold off a couple weeks if I can get an extra 10% off.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$200 off $800 is pretty good, that's basically 25% off but their website is a ******* misery. It's been down for me for a few hours.

classicusa

Reaction score
Close your browser (x out at top), then reopen a new window. Then try to get in again. That usually works for me.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by classicusa
Close your browser (x out at top), then reopen a new window. Then try to get in again. That usually works for me.

Thanks,it worked. Good thing is that cordovan shoes are included in the sale,I tried to check out and got a $200 discount,25% off on cordovans is awesome.

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
Thanks,it worked. Good thing is that cordovan shoes are included in the sale,I tried to check out and got a $200 discount,25% off on cordovans is awesome.

What cordovans are over $800? Or did you get more than one pair?

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex

weird I didn't see the discount

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ianiceman

the C&J boot is

though as you say you can't really get 25% off...you can get $100 off a $600 pair, or something like that.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ianiceman

You have to get stuff for $800 to get the $200 discount so yes, a pair of cordovans and other stuff for $200.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRA8324
I asked one of the salesmen about this when I was at the mall this past weekend and he had no clue what I was talking about. Has anyone had e-mails confirming these dates? I'm looking to buy a linen sportcoat and a seersucker suit, but I'll hold off a couple weeks if I can get an extra 10% off.
My sales associate confirmed this. The dates she gave were the same range. She said it's 25% off with a corporate card (as opposed to the regular 15%). Additionally, you receive an extra 15% off on top of the 25% off if you use a Brooks Brothers MasterCard or "Brooks Card."

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by makewayhomer
the C&J boot is

though as you say you can't really get 25% off...you can get $100 off a $600 pair, or something like that.

that was what I was planning, but nothing in my size already...

CYstyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mossrockss
My sales associate confirmed this. The dates she gave were the same range. She said it's 25% off with a corporate card (as opposed to the regular 15%). Additionally, you receive an extra 15% off on top of the 25% off if you use a Brooks Brothers MasterCard or "Brooks Card."

Maybe if you open a new one, but not for using one.

Reaction score
The Peal C and J shell cordovan boots are not handled the same way as the Aldens. The C and J's do go on sale with good savings. Not so much for the Aldens.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Did BB pull a Jcrew and remove AE from the sale? I cant seem to find them online

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics