• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PSA: Brooks Brothers Spring Wardrobe Event - Starts March 7

btinl

Distinguished Member
Joined
May 15, 2006
Messages
1,790
Reaction score
0
Just got a letter in the mail.

Starting March 7.

$200 off $800; $100 off $500; $50 off $300.
 

david3558

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2007
Messages
885
Reaction score
63
And then right after, it's the Corporate Incentive Sale - 25% off everything. March 18-22, somewhere in that time frame.
 

TRA8324

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2011
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
Originally Posted by david3558
And then right after, it's the Corporate Incentive Sale - 25% off everything. March 18-22, somewhere in that time frame.

I asked one of the salesmen about this when I was at the mall this past weekend and he had no clue what I was talking about. Has anyone had e-mails confirming these dates? I'm looking to buy a linen sportcoat and a seersucker suit, but I'll hold off a couple weeks if I can get an extra 10% off.
 

forex

Distinguished Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
6,639
Reaction score
209
$200 off $800 is pretty good, that's basically 25% off but their website is a fucking misery. It's been down for me for a few hours.
 

classicusa

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
78
Reaction score
1
Close your browser (x out at top), then reopen a new window. Then try to get in again. That usually works for me.
 

forex

Distinguished Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
6,639
Reaction score
209
Originally Posted by classicusa
Close your browser (x out at top), then reopen a new window. Then try to get in again. That usually works for me.

Thanks,it worked. Good thing is that cordovan shoes are included in the sale,I tried to check out and got a $200 discount,25% off on cordovans is awesome.
 

Ianiceman

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
2,651
Reaction score
485
Originally Posted by forex
Thanks,it worked. Good thing is that cordovan shoes are included in the sale,I tried to check out and got a $200 discount,25% off on cordovans is awesome.

What cordovans are over $800? Or did you get more than one pair?
 

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2009
Messages
2,691
Reaction score
138
Originally Posted by forex
Thanks,it worked. Good thing is that cordovan shoes are included in the sale,I tried to check out and got a $200 discount,25% off on cordovans is awesome.

weird I didn't see the discount
 

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2009
Messages
2,691
Reaction score
138
Originally Posted by Ianiceman
What cordovans are over $800? Or did you get more than one pair?

the C&J boot is

though as you say you can't really get 25% off...you can get $100 off a $600 pair, or something like that.
 

forex

Distinguished Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
6,639
Reaction score
209
Originally Posted by Ianiceman
What cordovans are over $800? Or did you get more than one pair?

You have to get stuff for $800 to get the $200 discount so yes, a pair of cordovans and other stuff for $200.
 

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
2,656
Reaction score
5,785
Originally Posted by TRA8324
I asked one of the salesmen about this when I was at the mall this past weekend and he had no clue what I was talking about. Has anyone had e-mails confirming these dates? I'm looking to buy a linen sportcoat and a seersucker suit, but I'll hold off a couple weeks if I can get an extra 10% off.
My sales associate confirmed this. The dates she gave were the same range. She said it's 25% off with a corporate card (as opposed to the regular 15%). Additionally, you receive an extra 15% off on top of the 25% off if you use a Brooks Brothers MasterCard or "Brooks Card."
 

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Feb 22, 2009
Messages
12,411
Reaction score
1,756
Originally Posted by makewayhomer
the C&J boot is

though as you say you can't really get 25% off...you can get $100 off a $600 pair, or something like that.


that was what I was planning, but nothing in my size already...
 

CYstyle

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
24
Originally Posted by mossrockss
My sales associate confirmed this. The dates she gave were the same range. She said it's 25% off with a corporate card (as opposed to the regular 15%). Additionally, you receive an extra 15% off on top of the 25% off if you use a Brooks Brothers MasterCard or "Brooks Card."

Maybe if you open a new one, but not for using one.
 

89826

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
714
Reaction score
151
The Peal C and J shell cordovan boots are not handled the same way as the Aldens. The C and J's do go on sale with good savings. Not so much for the Aldens.
 

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
20,580
Reaction score
3,483
Did BB pull a Jcrew and remove AE from the sale? I cant seem to find them online
 

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

  • 1 - 4

    Votes: 16 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

    Votes: 78 16.8%
  • 11 - 20

    Votes: 152 32.8%
  • 21 - 30

    Votes: 77 16.6%
  • 31 - 40

    Votes: 40 8.6%
  • 41 - 50

    Votes: 27 5.8%
  • 51 - 60

    Votes: 16 3.4%
  • 61 - 70

    Votes: 9 1.9%
  • 71 - 80

    Votes: 13 2.8%
  • 81 - 90

    Votes: 4 0.9%
  • 91 - 100

    Votes: 4 0.9%
  • 100+

    Votes: 28 6.0%

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
427,553
Messages
9,200,494
Members
193,188
Latest member
viktorgrin101

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Top