• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prince William and his three-button suit come to Canada

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kate has a great face and perfect figure. I'd like to see her in some Chanel.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Coburg
Kate is indeed put-together.

Lord is she put-together.
inlove.gif

and love to tear her apart.
satisfied.gif

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They look so very familiar.

HughJ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SirGrotius
Kate has a great face and perfect figure. I'd like to see her in some Chanel.
I would agree on the pretty face, but.....

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I do think Kate is pretty, but certainly not 'prettiest creature in the world' like some UK newspaper trying to imply.

Just because she is now 'Duchess of Cambridge', it is so silly to see certain retail items are sold out because she had wear it, those girls who blindly follow the trend should use their brain more.

The prince dresses nothing special and indeed average, definitely not SF approved. In fact he does not need to dress well anyway, unless it is for his self enjoyment, which I frankly don't think he cares

Annadale

Reaction score
Originally Posted by add911_11
I do think Kate is pretty, but certainly not 'prettiest creature in the world' like some UK newspaper trying to imply.

Just because she is now 'Duchess of Cambridge', it is so silly to see certain retail items are sold out because she had wear it, those girls who blindly follow the trend should use their brain more.

The prince dresses nothing special and indeed average, definitely not SF approved. In fact he does not need to dress well anyway, unless it is for his self enjoyment, which I frankly don't think he cares

Oh f*ck off!

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by arirang
Heh. Here's another look:
jeffisgr8t-1161255.jpg

Apart from her figure, she isn't that hot? What am I missing? I think his suits are always nice, in a very conservative kind of manor, but he could do better. But then would that been seen, by many, as flamboyant?

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Annadale
Oh f*ck off!

There should not be exception because of one's family background, I will agree that Kate is good dresser, in the sense that she is above the average British female, her posture is certainly much better than the majority, but people shall wait after she gave birth, you never know. She is surely pretty, but I can think of a lot of other British female which is perhaps on the same level as her but never get the intense highlight from the news.

Please do not tell me her posh look is hard to find, you know that is bullshit as well if you have interact with enough people.

Prince William is for sure a worse dresser than our conservative dressed members, I have no doubt.

It is just a British heritage that all Duchess which married to the prince should not get any negative comments? I was too young to know but the media always say good things about Diana, why the media doesn't let people well aware who is her next husband? I just find some of this 'British Tradition' is illogical and silly

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by The Tall Englishman
He could have done a Windsor knot! His Great Uncle invented it for crying out loud!

tTE

Charles has always worn a narrow FIH, it's no surprise that his son does the same.

I don't see how a Windsor knot would be any better either, there are ways to get a larger knot (thicker tie, or an extra wrap or two) without resorting to a Windsor knot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads