• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Price Dropped! NIB Allen Edmonds "Taormina" and "New Orleans" shoes Size 10D only $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameshoward

Reaction score
Price dropped from $250 to $125 (to $100 for the last 2 remaining pairs), this is the absolute last price drop! I have available for sale six styles of Allen Edmonds dress shoes, all size 10D (and now 9.5D as well, see below). As of 4/21 there are two remaining styles, Taormina and New Orleans, both size 10D. These are 100% brand new, in their original boxes with everything, and all are first quality.

The styles pictured are: Taormina (black), New Orleans (walnut/weave), Strand (walnut, sold), Fifth Ave (bourbon, sold), McAllister (merlot, sold), and Delray (brown) sold. The Taormina and New Orleans that are still available are being offered for $100 each.
Both remaining pairs sold.
As of 4/21, all the 9.5D styles I had available have sold.

Each of these retails for $365 with the exception of Taormina which retails for $395.

Serious inquiries only please.

Please PM if you are interested, thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_0821.jpg
    IMG_0821.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0822.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0823.jpg
    IMG_0823.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0824.jpg
    IMG_0824.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0825.jpg
    IMG_0825.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0826.jpg
    IMG_0826.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Reaction score
I think this is a scam. I sent him money, and after 2 weeks still have not received a shipping number despite being promised multiple times that this would be sent immediately.

Warning to others, this appears to be a scam.

jameshoward

Reaction score
I will be taking action against any persons who are calling me a scammer without justification. I have been awaiting the tracking numbers from the third party shipper. I can guarantee these by no later than Monday, April 29th.

In the meantime, if there are any PayPal disputes, I assume those will be resolved when all product is received, so that's probably just a waste of time. But any negative effects to me or my reputation will be returned in kind, as well as through any appropriate civil action.

I'm not sure why or how this could be a scam. I posted photos, all buyers (except one) paid through PayPal which offers buyer protection, and the item that I did personally ship should have already been received by the buyer -- I am going to send him a message and ask him to post here if he will. I provided him a tracking number and will provide all others as soon as they're available to me. Right now I'm traveling on business and am not going to let mass hysteria add to my stress level.

Reaction score
UPDATE: I have still not yet received a tracking number, but will update and edit my original post as soon as this happens. It has been almost 3 weeks now.

AmusedToD

Reaction score
I haven't received a tracking number, it's been 10 days or more since I sent the money via PayPal.

James promised the tracking number will be sent tomorrow.

I will wait until tomorrow.

dwpc

Reaction score
Don't wait too long...same problem here...waiting 3 weeks and contact has stopped since 5/1 when I received this:

On 4-17 you had sent a $65.07 paypal payment to someone who had used my paypal account. I am trying to determine what you purchased "exactly" so I can get it sent to you.
It is a LONG story, but I have several items here that they said they were selling,and I don't know what your specific payment was for.

If you can please let me know, I can see about shipping the item out to you asap.
Below is the address I have for you via paypal.
If it needs to be sent to a different address, please let me know.
As soon as you can reply, I would appreciate it.
Brad Fitzgerald

AmusedToD

Reaction score
I sorted everything out with Brad. He shipped my shoes and sent me a scan of the shipping label. So everything turned out fine eventually.

I will report back as soon as the shoes arrive.

Macormick

Reaction score
Same thing here. I have received a tracking number which shows the items were received at the origin facility today. Looks like things have been sorted out and will update when they arrive.

jonessed

Reaction score
This ended up being a boondoggle for me. I sent the money over three weeks ago and I was told today that the shoes were resold to someone else. I'm going to have to get my money back through PayPal.

dwpc

Reaction score
I got the same story- item no longer available three weeks after I paid for it. I'd recommend opening a dispute on Paypal right away.

Tenis3433

Reaction score
Same here, i'm about to escalate the dispute to a claim with Paypal. Brad (who claims has no idea who James is and why he is using his account) said he was going to send refund (Monday 5/5) but not got anything yet.

From my experience with this guy i would discourage anyone in doing business with him. Just a waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics