• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post pics of your denim - denim fades and evolution

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have a pair of Grifters too and they are very dark. I've barely got any color loss despite lots of creasing behind the knee and on the lap. Great cut by the way.

fatty

Reaction score
i doubt you'll know of this brand, it is of little importance anyway

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k303/aka-*****/others/IMG_4356.jpg

yes i know they are bunched up on the floor. Hey, your jeans would look better on my floor too.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Updates on my RRDGs (10 months in the rotation, two washes, a number of warm soaks):

rrdglap1-16-0710mo2w.jpg

rrdgback1-16-0710mo2w.jpg

That's a pretty close approximation of how they actually look in direct sunlight. A little blurry, but those were the best pics I could get and still capture the color and contrast accurately. I couldn't get any decent full-length shots of the jeans, unfortunately.

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hated brand, they were only $4.00, for selvedge, who cares...enjoy.
first is the combs
second is stacks
third is selvedge
combs again but bigger
crotch fading.

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a few more...
last is development of selvedge tracks.
These have been soaked twice, once hot, once cold.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by antirabbit
Hated brand, they were only $4.00, for selvedge, who cares...enjoy.

are those gap? looking good

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nope, G-Star, found them at a thrift, never been worn or washed. Crispy selvedge. I think they must be really old, they look nothing like what they make now. The stitching is awesome, double chain stitching all over the place, and no stupid details. Just straight ahead, oh, and the fit is nice too. $4 was not too much to pay for these!

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Theshonen is right. I usually keep my keys on a carabiner and hook it to that pocket.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janetmorris23