• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Northants bloke

Reaction score
23mm Nato strap courtesy of Amazon on my Citizen diver. I was surprised I had to change the spring bars to the narrow ones that came with the strap. The Citizen bars didn't allow enough clearance for the strap. To be honest, the original bracelet is good but I fancied the casual look.

Attachments

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On a whim I “made an offer” on the new G-Shock “Full Metal” GMW-B5000 and the store accepted it. It arrived yesterday and I have to say that I’m pretty impressed. It’s very blingy but G-Shocks don’t look out of place when they’re blingy or in your face and even though the square ones are usually a bit more subtle, the high polish stainless steel works here. That said, I think it would look really cool if it were bead blasted or were still full metal but with a matte finish.

I was really surprised with how substantial the bracelet feels. For some reason, I expected it to feel rather cheap and lightweight and hollow (like the bracelet on my $20 Casio World Timer) but it appears to be very well made and there is absolutely no rattle at all.

I’ve got a few other square G-Shocks (as well as a Rangeman) so not much else to say about the functions but this one does seem to have a slightly different illumination that the others - when you press the button, the light comes on and the turns off a bit more gently than in my other G-Shocks where it’s more of an abrupt instant on/off.

2C099B10-0B46-4AA4-8248-61301055C53B.jpeg
BF1BDC26-D0A1-4E3E-BBC9-209815D78764.jpeg
9BC3AF5D-1238-4700-BB95-B62DFBE8DD61.jpeg
D1E9DADD-7868-44DB-83BD-E2973236C2BC.jpeg

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I believe the meal squares can connect to your phone via BT so if you misplace your phone you can make it buzz, loudly, even if the volume is down/off.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.