• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D18D442B-61E0-48A8-9359-A863F0D9C5B1.jpeg

Muhle Glashutte Terranaut Trail III.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes, the case is “steel-looking” but the bracelet is actually stainless steel.

Oh wow, even if the bracelet is folded metal, which I'm sure it is, that's still nice for a Casio at that price!

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice, case reminds me a bit of the old king Seiko’s

Thanks. Kind of an impulse buy as I was initially out to purchase one of the Seiko 5 field watches. But I was impressed with that dial and had to have it heh. Normally gold doesn't look good on me since I'm so pale, but, now that I have a big red Giantsbane beard, maybe it won't be so bad.

am55

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that just a steel-looking version of the F91W?
In part because the hinges are a bit closer to the watch than on the F91W, or at least not impeded, it wears flatter and smaller, I think. The links themselves are also very thin.They feel more solid than on Seiko 5s but are still hair traps. The clasp is quite fiddly.

Generally this watch is very low profile and almost feminine today, but fits under all my shirt cuffs, including tight bespoke ones where I forgot to ask for watch space. It's a hint dressier than black plastic and can be an understated smart casual option.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I want a Casio, but TBH all the gshocks look like dogshit to me. Except the SS one, that is $500, which I'm not paying.

I may get one like you have mosy, or a Royale perhaps. I'd like to play around with modding them with mineral oil or reversing the polarity.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads