• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

mimo

Pernicious Enabler
Reaction score
I like that one, Jazz.

By the way, good to hear you're back working - hope that means you're feeling well and back to full strength.

Jazzmenco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like that one, Jazz.

By the way, good to hear you're back working - hope that means you're feeling well and back to full strength.
Thanks mimo, my health has been fine, I just started collecting social security so I'm semi-retired. I work when the company gets busy (low stress only). My shoe buying days are over, the watch habit is harder to break!:crazy:

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks mimo, my health has been fine, I just started collecting social security so I'm semi-retired. I work when the company gets busy (low stress only). My shoe buying days are over, the watch habit is harder to break!:crazy:
What about shirts? 'Still buying cool shirts??

mosy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Want to replace the stock black strap on my Rodina with a blue one. Although it's hard to see in the pictures, the hour, minute, and seconds hands are all blue. Which strap should I go with?

IMG_6459.JPG
IMG_6460.JPG
IMG_6457.JPG

OR:

IMG_6453.JPG
IMG_6455.JPG
IMG_6456.JPG

Thanks in advance for all suggestions!

mosy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both work but I like the blue because it's different and every one knows that I'm "different":cool:
Thanks - but actually both of these are blue. The first one is a very dark blue, not so noticeably blue - but blue nonetheless. The second one is a brighter blue and also has no stitching for a cleaner but wider look.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.