• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Polo Purple and Black Label Outlets Are Coming!

HalfCanvas

Reaction score
Right, my question was whether the new Purple Label outlet will carry the shoes. I don't see why they wouldn't, but I remember that the shoes sell out very quickly at the Polo stores themselves when they go on sale.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are these outlets not as big as we assumed? How come there are no reports?

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Toiletduck
they are raiding the outlets before they report! haha

At the very least tell about your good fortune.
smile.gif

A Harris

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I was in Orlando a few weeks ago and visited the outlet. There is a pretty good selection of menswear. Suits, whether Polo, Black Label, or Purple Label were all about $600. Jackets about $400. Trousers appx. $100-$120, leather jackets $500 or so. No shoes, they used to have a Ralph Lauren footwear outlet there but it closed some time ago. It wasn't mind blowing or anything, but it's definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.

JR_Rider

Reaction score
I visited the Ralph Lauren Factory during their Memorial Day sale last Friday. I was actually not very impressed with the selection. Although they had numerous sizes the selection itself seemed rather limited. Additionally the prices were not as good as I had hoped they would be. The Keaton spread collar shirts, for examples were selling for $199.99, which didn't seem like a very good deal. Although I did find a white shirt for $89.99 other than that, the rest of the shirts were not so cheap. At that time they did not have any shoes and although they had a few different suit styles, they were both Ralph Lauren and Purple Label garments, that seemed rather pricey to me.

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Harris
I was in Orlando a few weeks ago and visited the outlet. There is a pretty good selection of menswear. Suits, whether Polo, Black Label, or Purple Label were all about $600. Jackets about $400. Trousers appx. $100-$120, leather jackets $500 or so. No shoes, they used to have a Ralph Lauren footwear outlet there but it closed some time ago. It wasn't mind blowing or anything, but it's definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.

Thanks for the report. The suit prices are about what my nearest Polo outlet used to charge. Alarmingly, I've visited the outlet two or three times since the PL outlets opened and haven't seen any new suits that weren't from the Lauren label. On the latest trip, even the sale racks had disappeared. Hope that isn't a permanent change. If so, I'll have little reason to go back.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reports.
smile.gif

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Suits, whether Polo, Black Label, or Purple Label were all about $600. Jackets about $400. Trousers appx. $100-$120, leather jackets $500 or so.
That's a deal for Purple Label.

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Harris

I have a relative down in Orlando for the week who was going to take a trip over to the premium outlets and possibly pick a couple of purple label suits for me . . . $599 for RLPL suits sounds like a good deal for basic blue and grey suits. Any reason to be skeptical? Are these factory irregulars or defective in some way? Anyone who's been down there, please let me know what you think.

Material Boy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PhiloVance
I have a relative down in Orlando for the week who was going to take a trip over to the premium outlets and possibly pick a couple of purple label suits for me . . . $599 for RLPL suits sounds like a good deal for basic blue and grey suits. Any reason to be skeptical? Are these factory irregulars or defective in some way? Anyone who's been down there, please let me know what you think.

I think $599 is a very good deal for basic blue and grey suits from RLPL. I don't believe they are irregular or defective in any form. They are usually leftovers from the regular stores.

Cabazon Ralph Lauren outlet has been opened since later part of May. So far it is 70% women and 30% men. The store does not carry any shoes. As to the men's section, the store carries RLPL, Black Label and high ended Blue Label (i.e. cashmeres, trousers etc). Because the store has not been opened for very long, there are not many good deals. We might have to wait under Labor Day for any significant sales at the Cabazon store. BTW, Ralph Lauren does have a different pricing structures among its outlets, not sure if they do that for the regular store.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads