• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

POLL: What Fit Zip Hoodie? (W+H News!)

Kane

Reaction score
On behalf of the rest of the crazies working here at CYC, I'd like to thank you all for your continued support, and the frenzied phonecalls that you've been flooding into our stockists. Keep up the good work!

Now to the good part. Due to the overwhelming response we've received for this current season, we are looking at doing a special run of Tiger Fleece Zip Hoodies for Holiday/December delivery.

I know that Slim Fit Zips have been exceedingly scarce this season, but you guys are pretty saavy with regards to our fits. So, for this special run of garments, what would you prefer?

Slim Fit, or Classic (ala current season) Fit?

Please feel free to add any further comments or wishlists, just keep the requests vaguely sane.

ayn

Reaction score
base on the votes here & at sufu, slim fit it is!!
smile.gif
how about a styfo/sufu special edition? and don't forget the RiRi zippers!
wink.gif

Rome

Mr. Chocolates Godiva
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I suggest a limited edition run of the duffel or pea coat.
+1

DrBeno

Reaction score
Would the special run be offered direct through cyc (probably not feasible, but hopefully) or through stockists?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DrBeno
Would the special run be offered direct through cyc (probably not feasible, but hopefully) or through stockists?

I believe through the stockists. However, one of the stockists, Peasant, is an affiliate and friend of the forum, and if there is enough interest, we would do special order for the forum, and everyone who prepays will be guaranteed to get what they ordered, and Styleforum members get free shipping on top of that. I'll tell you that shipping is fast. I ordered my shawl on Tuesday, and got it today. That's two days from Michigan to Boston. See my post (um, I'm going to write it up now.)

young7777

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I believe through the stockists. However, one of the stockists, Peasant, is an affiliate and friend of the forum, and if there is enough interest, we would do special order for the forum, and everyone who prepays will be guaranteed to get what they ordered, and Styleforum members get free shipping on top of that. I'll tell you that shipping is fast. I ordered my shawl on Tuesday, and got it today. That's two days from Michigan to Boston. See my post (um, I'm going to write it up now.)
yes LA GUY i am interest in a special order thru Peasant if available. there are multiple items i like to get but either the store don't have the piece i want or they run out the size I want +n slim fit please

nosml

Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Is there any chance of getting the M65 jacket?

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
I would be interested in a peacoat, maybe a duffle (actually a hooded peacoat...) as I'll soon purchase one and since most designers one aren't my thing it'll be either this or sterlingwear (those look amazing too).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads