• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EXCLUSIVE ONLINE SALE: wings + horns archive pieces

Kane

Reaction score
ROUND 2 ITEMS HERE

NOTES NOTES NOTES: PLEASE READ!

- Shipping is not included. To North America, it will be CAD$20 for up to roughly 2 sweatshirts in volume.

- PM to place an order and I'll update you on this list. Be PRECISE as to what you are requesting so there are no misunderstandings. If you ask for a just a Tee without telling me what style, what colour and what size, I will not place a hold on that item.

- I will mark you down on this list as I put things aside for you. That way, we have a common point of reference. I take not responsibility for people in size M black henleys meeting with sudden disappearances under mysterious circumstances.

- I will update the list as inventory dwindles. If you see a 1 or 2 listed in a size, that means that's all that's left! If you just see a size, that means I have a couple of the item -- for example, scarves and tees. So, a (1/M, Name) means I only have 1 Medium of that item in that colour, and it is spoken-for by 'Name'. 1/M means that 1 Medium of that item is AVAILABLE.

- MEASUREMENTS: Chests are measured 1" below the armpit, on a garment layed flat. Length is measured from high shoulder point (just where shoulder meets neck seam) directly down to edge of garment.

- *** NOTE *** Inventory is a little messed right now. I'm trying to update things best I can, and I will contact people to confirm whether or not ordered items are available.

Round 2 is still on a bit of a hold right now as we work some internal things up. Please be patient! Updates as I have them.

LIST IS UP TO DATE AS OF 2008.01.07 15:00 PST

>>> W&H FALL 2006 -- This is our season where we had the little beads and leather strips hanging off the side of all our garments.

** MEASUREMENTS FOR ALL W&H-215 Tees:
- S: 18.25" Chest; 25.75 Length
- M: 19" Chest; 28" Length
- L: 20.75" Chest; 29" Length
- XL: 21" Chest; 30" Length

W&H-215-ANG "Angel" Marble Print SS Tee - CAD$ 25
SOLD OUT

W&H-215-BAP "Bad Apple" Print SS Tee - CAD$ 25
SOLD OUT

W&H-215-BTK "Billy the Kid" Print SS Tee - CAD$ 25
SOLD OUT

W&H-215-SKP "Skull+Wings" Print SS Tee - CAD$ 25
SOLD OUT

W&H-216-BTK "Billy the Kid" Print LS Tee - CAD$ 30
SOLD OUT

W&H-317-SKE PO Hood Sweat w/ Skull+Wings Embroidery. Sueded Fleece, ultra soft with additional back panel and shaped cuffs. - CAD$100
- L: 22" Chest; 29.5" Length
- Black: (L: Culture)

W&H-425 100% Merino Wool Tartan Utility Jacket. Styled after French F2 Military Coat, with Riri Zippers, 9 metal rivets under each arm for ventilation. Lineded with Sueded Fleece (Same as our M65) - CAD$ 250
- L: 21.75" Chest; 30.75" Length
SOLD OUT

W&H-430 Hickory Blazer. 100% Merino Wool with Embroidered Satin Kasha Lining. - CAD$ 250
- S: 19.5" Chest; 26" Length
- M: 20.75" Chest; 27" Length
- L: 22.5" Chest; 28" Length
- XL: 23" Chest; 30" Length
- Grey: 1/S, 1/XL
- Blue: 1/S, 1/M, 1/XL

Grenade/Grey
Brown/Grey
Black/Grey
W&H-713 Solid 100% Merino Double-Sided Scarf - CAD$ 50
- 11" Wide x 82" Long
- 13-Grenade/Grey
- 40-Brown/Grey (Abbott)
- 15-Black/Grey (shooting star)

Brown/Dark Red
Grey/Royal
W&H-714 Tartan 100% Merino Scarf - CAD$ 50
- 11" Wide x 82" Long
- 46-Brown/Dark Red Tartan
- 56-Grey/Royal Tartan

W&H-818 Billy's Flannel - Shirt with 2-layer Sleeve Cuffs - CAD$ 90
- S: 18.5" Chest; 28.25" Length
- M: 19.75" Chest; 28.75" Length
- L: 21.5" Chest; 30" Length
- XL: 23" Chest; 30.5" Length
SOLD OUT

>>> W&H SPRING 2006

** MEASUREMENTS FOR ALL W&H-203 Tees:
- XS: 18" Chest; 24.25" Length
- S: 18.5" Chest; 24.25" Length
- M: 20" Chest; 26" Length
- L: 21.5" Chest; 26.75" Length
- XL: 22" Chest; 28.25" Length

W&H-203-1-DAN "Dandelion" Print - CAD$ 25
- Green: 3/S, 4/M
- Yellow: 1/XL (S: Hartmann; M: nmoraitis, mw_000)
- Grey: 8/S, 12/M, 14/L, 7/XL (M: Culture)
- L.Blue: 2/S, 2/M
- Pink: 1/S 1/M

W&H-203-1-FLY "Flying Tiger" Cracked Print - CAD$ 25
- Pic
- Yellow: 14/S, 15/M, 17/L, 8/XL (M: Culture)
- Green: 1/L
- White: 1/XL

W&H-203-BAN "Bandana" Print - CAD$ 25
- Black: 1/S 1/L (M, Karo)
- Green: 2/S, 3/M, 1/L, 1/XL
- L.Blue: 2/S, (M: nmoraitis)
- Yellow: 2/S, (M: Culture, mw_000)

W&H-203-1-THU "Thunderbird" Print - CAD$ 25
- Pic
- Black: 7/S, 13/M, 14/L, 9/XL
- Pink: 3/S, 3/M
- Yellow: 4/S, 3/M
- Green: 5/S, 3/M, 1/L, 3/XL
- L.Blue: 1/S, 1/M, 1/XL (S: Hartmann; M: Culture)

W&H-203-2-GHO "Ghost Rider" Print, with a reversible image. Part of the print is done on the inside of the garment. Tres Cool - CAD$ 25

- L.Blue: 12/S, 19/M, 16/L, 9/XL (M: Culture)
- Yellow: 3/S, 3/M
- Pink: 3/S, 3/M

SOLD OUT W&H-211 LS Cotton Rice-Mesh Henley. Shoulder Inserts. Clean-detailed with 100% Cotton Fabric - CAD$ 70
- L: 19.5" Chest; 27" Length
- XL: 21.75" Chest; 28" Length

W&H-214 SS Cotton Rice-Mesh Henley. Shoulder Inserts. Clean-detailed with 100% Cotton Fabric - CAD$ 60
- M: 18.75" Chest; 25.75" Length
- Black: 1/M

MARKED WAY DOWN W&H-314-EXH PO Hoodie with Rubberized Tire Prints on Sleeves. Beautiful Shoulder fit and detailing, and ridiculously soft fleece even by CYC standards, IIRC only run for that season (called it Sueded Fleece). Fit is between Slim and Classic, note oversized hood that drapes nicely - $40 (was $80)
- S: 20.25" Chest; 25.5" Length
- M: 21" Chest; 26" Length
- L: 22.25" Chest; 28.5" Length
- XL: 23.5" Chest; 29.5" Length
- Black: 2/S, 2/M, 1/L, 1/XL
- White: 2/S, 1/M

MARKED WAY DOWN W&H-315-BLK PO Crewneck with Rubberized "wings & horns" crow print on back shoulders. Same fit, detailing and fabric as above. - $30 (was $70)
- S: 20.25" Chest; 25.5" Length
- M: 21" Chest; 26" Length
- Green: 2/S
- Yellow: 2/S, 1/M
- Pink: 2/S, 1/M

W&H-419 Water Repellant Cotton Jacket (water beads on this beast) c/w complement of Riri zippers, stowaway hood, and packs into its own pocket - CAD$ 250
- Pic
- S: 21" Chest; 30.25" Length
- M: 22" Chest; 31" Length
- L: 23.25" Chest; 31.5" Length
- Black: 1/S, 1/M

W&H-421 Reefer Blazer, Made in Japan with Denim Fabric. Taped insides, half-lining, meticulous detailing. Yeah, it's green. Okay, fine. Reduced. - CAD$ 150 (Was $250!)
- S: 19.5" Chest; 26.75" Length
- M: 21" Chest; 27.5" Length
- White: 11/S, 6/M

W&H-710 Water Repellant Cotton Cap. Modelled after traditional SWAT Caps. Impeccably detailed with very cleanly taped insides - CAD$ 30
- Size 1: 19" around + 2" give
- Size 2: 20.5" around + 2.5" give
- Black: 6/Size 1, 5/Size 2

W&H-812 LS Centerline Shirt. Hand-painted western-style back yoke. Raw hems, asymmetrical pocket - CAD$ 90
- M: 21" Chest; 29.75" Length
- L: 22" Chest; 30.5" Length
- XL: 22.75" Chest; 31.5" Length
- Black: 1/M, 1/L, 1/XL

W&H-813 Drifter Shirt Jacket. German Military Fabric, flood-printed on the black versions. Crisp and Beautiful Shape - CAD$ 120
- S: 20" Chest; 27.75" Length
- M: 20.5" Chest; 28.5" Length
- Floodprint Black: 1/S
- White: 1/S, 1/M

W&H-815 SS Centerline Shirt. Hand-painted western-style back yoke. Raw hems, asymmetrical pocket - CAD$ 80
- S: 20.5" Chest; 28.5"
- M: 21" Chest; 29.75" Length
- L: 22" Chest; 30.5" Length
- XL: 22.75" Chest; 31.5" Length
- Black: 1/S, 2/M, 1/L, 1XL

>>> SPR FALL 2006

SPR-254 Mock Neck Thermal Henley with Shoulder Insert, one of my favourite pieces. Unique shoulder insert panel makes for impeccable fit around shoulders. Extra plush thermal fabric.- CAD$ 70
- XS: 15.75" Chest; 24.5" Length
- S: 16" Chest; 26" Length
- M: 18" Chest; 26.75" Length
- Black: 1/S (S: ruach@SF; M: Cali, Culture)
- Heather: 1/S (S: Hartmann)

SOLD OUT SPR-255 Thermal Crewneck with Shoulder Insert (My bad. Is NOT a Henley. Price adjusted). Same shoulder detailing as Mockneck Henley above! I'd get this but my gut shows in a S. - CAD$ 60
- S: 16" Chest; 25.5" Length

Kane

Reaction score
Y'welcome. Now, I've been explicitly told that >I< am not allowed to make mention of this thread on the other forum, but if information were to leak out that an exclusive sale is being held for styleforum members... well then.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kane
Y'welcome. Now, I've been explicitly told that >I< am not allowed to make mention of this thread on the other forum, but if information were to leak out that an exclusive sale is being held for styleforum members... well then.

You're being a hell of a sport about this. I would have been pissed. Thanks for bringing the sale over here.

Tonybag0dohnutz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Do you know how the tshirts fit generally? If you happen to know the pit to pit of a small or medium off the top of your head, that'd be great, or just saying if they run super slim or normal would be fine.
The ones from the Fall season fit a bit shorter/boxier than the Spring season. If you own any S2A Black Label T's, I'd say the fit is somewhat close to that. The fit of the Spring T's are great, perfectly slim and just the right length (hitting right at/a bit below the belt). Both season's are super soft and wear incredibly well. I've beaten the piss out of all mine and they've held their shape/color great. Anybody that bought the drifter jacket have any details on it or have some pics to throw up? Interested in the styling of it, or if somebody could just describe it to me that would suffice as well. Props to Kane for this sale as well.

Kane

Reaction score
Updating with Pix as the day goes by. These are older pix off sales catalogues and all that. Still don't have sizing, but eh.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tonybag0dohnutz
The ones from the Fall season fit a bit shorter/boxier than the Spring season. If you own any S2A Black Label T's, I'd say the fit is somewhat close to that. The fit of the Spring T's are great, perfectly slim and just the right length (hitting right at/a bit below the belt). Both season's are super soft and wear incredibly well. I've beaten the piss out of all mine and they've held their shape/color great.

errr comparing two W+H seasons doesn't really help us when we don't know the sizing of either
tounge.gif

Not many folks have S2A shirts, how about measurements or comparisons to a common brand like AA?

Kane

Reaction score
To cut down on spam, please keep orders in PM please. Thanks!

Tonybag0dohnutz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
errr comparing two W+H seasons doesn't really help us when we don't know the sizing of either
tounge.gif

Not many folks have S2A shirts, how about measurements or comparisons to a common brand like AA?

The Fall season fits somewhat loose and more boxy and are cut pretty short. Nothing like AA in terms of fit.

The Spring season fits a lot more trim and close to the body. They are cut long, but not long as AA, but imo are the perfect length, hitting right at/below the belt. The Bad Apple T from that season is def one of my favorite T shirts I own, in terms of fit/quality and graphical quality.

In terms of quality, they are leaps and bounds above AA. My favorite T shirts by far, and I own a good chunk of T's from lots of different brands.

Hope this helps
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads