• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 4: Goodyear welted shoes from Cobbler Union

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 4th auction is for a pair of Goodyear welted Shoes from Cobbler Union. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

POLL: What Fit Zip Hoodie? (W+H News!)

Kane

Reaction score
On behalf of the rest of the crazies working here at CYC, I'd like to thank you all for your continued support, and the frenzied phonecalls that you've been flooding into our stockists. Keep up the good work!

Now to the good part. Due to the overwhelming response we've received for this current season, we are looking at doing a special run of Tiger Fleece Zip Hoodies for Holiday/December delivery.

I know that Slim Fit Zips have been exceedingly scarce this season, but you guys are pretty saavy with regards to our fits. So, for this special run of garments, what would you prefer?

Slim Fit, or Classic (ala current season) Fit?

Please feel free to add any further comments or wishlists, just keep the requests vaguely sane.

ayn

Reaction score
base on the votes here & at sufu, slim fit it is!!
how about a styfo/sufu special edition? and don't forget the RiRi zippers!

Rome

Mr. Chocolates Godiva
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I suggest a limited edition run of the duffel or pea coat.
+1

DrBeno

Reaction score
Would the special run be offered direct through cyc (probably not feasible, but hopefully) or through stockists?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DrBeno
Would the special run be offered direct through cyc (probably not feasible, but hopefully) or through stockists?

I believe through the stockists. However, one of the stockists, Peasant, is an affiliate and friend of the forum, and if there is enough interest, we would do special order for the forum, and everyone who prepays will be guaranteed to get what they ordered, and Styleforum members get free shipping on top of that. I'll tell you that shipping is fast. I ordered my shawl on Tuesday, and got it today. That's two days from Michigan to Boston. See my post (um, I'm going to write it up now.)

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I suggest a limited edition run of the duffel or pea coat.
Yes.

young7777

Reaction score
I believe through the stockists. However, one of the stockists, Peasant, is an affiliate and friend of the forum, and if there is enough interest, we would do special order for the forum, and everyone who prepays will be guaranteed to get what they ordered, and Styleforum members get free shipping on top of that. I'll tell you that shipping is fast. I ordered my shawl on Tuesday, and got it today. That's two days from Michigan to Boston. See my post (um, I'm going to write it up now.)
yes LA GUY i am interest in a special order thru Peasant if available. there are multiple items i like to get but either the store don't have the piece i want or they run out the size I want +n slim fit please

Dill

Reaction score
I fourth the idea of a duffle coat. You guys are awesome.

nosml

Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Is there any chance of getting the M65 jacket?

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
I would be interested in a peacoat, maybe a duffle (actually a hooded peacoat...) as I'll soon purchase one and since most designers one aren't my thing it'll be either this or sterlingwear (those look amazing too).

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.3%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 129 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 241 32.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 118 15.7%
  • 31 - 40