• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Please help: Am I a summer or a spring?

VincentVogan

Reaction score
I have a hard time deciding although the balance inclines more towards me being a summer.
Here are a few pictures. My palm seems to have pink undertones, which means I have a cool skin color, but I can't decide when it comes to skin face, in some pictures I seem to have warm undertones, in others, cool undertones.

I've used an iPhone 4 to take the pictures, if that makes any difference.

Here are the photos:
Palm
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5

Now, assuming I'm a summer, and that I have to wear blue-based or cool colors, would you think of these following two gray suits, the first one is better, and that the second one is not so good because it's warmer?

SuitSupply - suit 1
SuitSupply - suit 2

Also, are these two colors suitable for summers? I think the pink shirt is, but I'm not that sure about the polo shirt.

Pink shirt
Polo shirt

Thanks.

mensimageconsultant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't worry much about Seasons color theory. It's of limited value.

The important thing in this case is that the skin looks quite pink. Therefore, wearing pink shirts (those that are mostly pink) generally won't be flattering, and vivid blues could also be problematic. And, yes, as far as summer wear goes, those two shirts are most appropriate for that time of year, if any - but probably should be worn by someone else, if anyone.

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your premise is a complete nonsense, stop asking silly questions and buy clothes you like.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.