• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pizza Hut delivery drivers get mad at you because you dont tip!!

Im English

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
How do you make your money then if nobody pays you?

I'm talking about deeds, not my job
plain.gif

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Im English
I'm talking about deeds, not my job
plain.gif

We are talking about the pizza delivery person's JOB, not deeds.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Do what you like....!
smile.gif
If the drivers want a tip they can take it from the delivery charge. I'm not giving money away. I've done many deeds, nobody paid me. If they don't like it then they should return to their countries of origin
smile.gif

If drivers dont like not getting tipped they should leave the country? Man, you have some pretty strong opinions on the tipping/no tipping controversy. In light of this opinion Arethusa's stammering rage in the ****'s under arms thread almost makes sense.

Im English

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Well so basically... you expect people to service you for nothing then. Why, because they are "foriegners"? You are not willing to pay more for the service of delivery than you are for the inconvenience of picking up your own food. ..

As long as you know, that in my opinion, this pretty much makes you a completely ignorant jackass.

I'm sure you don't care, nor should you really, because so far being a jackass has worked for you. I can only hope that there is such a thing as karma or justice, or whatever that someday will put you in these "foreigner's" situation, where you are the one being constantly looked down upon, cheated, and disrespected by people who expect you to give them good service for no recompence.

Maybe you'll grow up a bit and have some sympathy. But knowing how the world works, you'll probably just be bludgeoned to a pulp in some pub brawl, by some foriegner you insulted. And he will probably go to jail, and you will continue to live your ignorant, elitist life with a screwed up face, always blaming other people for your misfortune.

You're right I don't care
crackup[1].gif
I don't give foreigners anything. They get enough from us as it is. I hope there's such thing as karma too
smile.gif
I don't think I'd get it bad though
confused.gif
Sympathy for what? Foreigners coming into my country draining our resources? Bleeding us dry? Overstretching our health care system? I do have sympathy, but not for the foreigners, but the BRITISH CITIZENS. I don't get into fights, I'm a nice guy
smile.gif
I don't have a screwed up face!
smack.gif
I'm pretty!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Im English

Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
If drivers dont like not getting tipped they should leave the country? Man, you have some pretty strong opinions on the tipping/no tipping controversy. In light of this opinion Arethusa's stammering rage in the ****'s under arms thread almost makes sense.

No. I have strong opinions on immigrants...
smile.gif

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
No. I have strong opinions on immigrants...
smile.gif

Werent the Anglo-saxons immigrants?

Im English

Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
Werent the Anglo-saxons immigrants?

I don't give a rats arse about the history of immigrants. To me the present matters and when the immigrants come over here to take our houses, our health care, benefits, jobs, call out for religious rights etc etc then that is when immigration must stop. They're not getting crap off me. Yeah I buy their food once in every 6 months but I can definately live without it.

The Grapist

Reaction score
I don't give a rats arse about the history of immigrants. To me the present matters and when the immigrants come over here to take our houses, our health care, benefits, jobs, call out for religious rights etc etc then that is when immigration must stop. They're not getting crap off me. Yeah I buy their food once in every 6 months but I can definately live without it.

Then I must say, at the present, you are a tremendous douchebag.

raley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bryce330
What the heck is the "Chinese restaurant tip"? I have never tipped any less in a Chinese restaurant than in any other type of restaurant.

I tip the same wherever I go usually, but whenever I go out to a place in Chinatown with my Chinese friends they always say stuff like this - oh well they don't really expect it since it is an Asian restaurant, we don't have to tip that much. Not sure what the deal is there.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
He is also a troll...a rather boring one.

+1.

Man In Space

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
Well, dude, if you were informed that it would take 1:45-2hrs, and you were EXPECTING it to take that long, you should've tipped. If 2 hours is too long to wait, you should've cancelled your order to begin with and went with a faster delivery company.

Damn straight, you should have tipped if you were served within the time quoted. On the other hand, she should not have been rude over a 2.00 loss that may now cost her company much more money over time.

metaphysician

Reaction score

Where's the Kool-Aid?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads