• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Panera breakfast

Connemara

[URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
39,510
Reaction score
1,758
What time does Panera stop serving breakfast on a Sunday? Are the breakfast sandwiches any good?
 

scnupe7

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2002
Messages
1,370
Reaction score
2
Don't know what time they stop serving, but IMO, the breakfast sandwiches aren't very good.
 

gnatty8

Distinguished Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
9,942
Reaction score
2,020
IMO, nothing at Panera Bread is very good. Do you not have any Atlanta Bread Companies up there in Liberal Elitistan?
 

Connemara

[URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
39,510
Reaction score
1,758
I think I'll just go to a local place instead. I'm hearing nothing but "average" about the Panera breakfast sandwiches.
 

Connemara

[URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
39,510
Reaction score
1,758
I love how the Panera paninis are always served lukewarm, even though they come right off of the grill. What the hell?
 

Connemara

[URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
39,510
Reaction score
1,758
Originally Posted by cbusguy
i dont know where you live, but eggs over easy on neil (i think its neil and 11th) is decent for breakfast it is pretty much on campus though
I've heard of that place. I think I'm going to try out Le Chatelaine tomorrow morning. 1550 W. Lane I think. If that's not open I may give the Northstar Cafe a try (the one in Short North).
 

DNW

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
10,527
Reaction score
5
There's nothing special about Panera bread. If there's nothing else around, then it's a decent place to get a sandwich. All their sandwiches tend to taste like each other, though. All in all, it's a clean place with free wifi and mediocre food; not bad if there's nothing else around.
 

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
7,219
Reaction score
33
LOL Conne immersing himself in the typical meaningless college existence. Bravo Conne!

I mean that in earnest, don't try to hard to look cool in college, just do what comes naturally. Just because Panera sucks, it doesn't mean you cant go there. When some friends tell you to meet them at Panera, GO.
 

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
16,118
Reaction score
1,115
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
There's nothing special about Panera bread. If there's nothing else around, then it's a decent place to get a sandwich. All their sandwiches tend to taste like each other, though. All in all, it's a clean place with free wifi and mediocre food; not bad if there's nothing else around.

It's the Starbucks of soup and sandwiches.
 

Connemara

[URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
39,510
Reaction score
1,758
Originally Posted by Tarmac
LOL Conne immersing himself in the typical meaningless college existence. Bravo Conne! I mean that in earnest, don't try to hard to look cool in college, just do what comes naturally. Just because Panera sucks, it doesn't mean you cant go there. When some friends tell you to meet them at Panera, GO.
I don't have any friends here yet.
 

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
14,670
Reaction score
1,905
Originally Posted by gnatty8
IMO, nothing at Panera Bread is very good. Do you not have any Atlanta Bread Companies up there in Liberal Elitistan?

Thank you. god, my grandpa goes on and on about Panera bread. it's not very good, not cheap, just inexplicably popular with old people and queens.
 

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
7,797
Reaction score
571
Ah, a coffee, a Cobblestone, and SF makes a decent breakfast. None of the food is crazy special, and though not superb, the bread is better than any other fast food place. They donate their unused bread to shelters daily, and I like that.

It's simple, reasonably honest fast food.
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

  • 7”

    Votes: 75 16.9%
  • 7.5”

    Votes: 147 33.1%
  • 8”

    Votes: 131 29.5%
  • 8.5”

    Votes: 50 11.3%
  • 9”

    Votes: 20 4.5%
  • 9.5”

    Votes: 9 2.0%
  • 10”

    Votes: 3 0.7%
  • 10.5”

    Votes: 9 2.0%

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
433,072
Messages
9,305,033
Members
195,291
Latest member
FreeCellKeto
Top