1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Our Legacy

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JackFrost09, Mar 13, 2010.

1. null0x

null0x Well-Known Member

My experience with the checked first shirts from this and the previous season is that they fit a little loose through the chest and body but slim in the sleeves. I've seen measurements vary from piece to piece (and from store to store) though..

2. VJAYEYE

VJAYEYE Senior member

I have a 1940's chambray button down shirt sz 48/M brand new if anyone is interested. I know its been sold out for a bit.....

3. ts18

ts18 Senior member

Here is a story for you guys why better to get our legacy via TBS then Our legacy.
    I have heard some members having bad experience from getting stuff form ol online store before
    and I also sent them like 5 emails asking whether they will restock some items, but none of them got reply.
    However, it still didn't stop me from stopping stuff of them since you won't expect shit happens on you right?

I really want to buy the irregular jacket before, the colour is darker than usual jeans jacket and the light weight of the material makes it an ideal piece for layering. However, there is not much store having them in xs.
    I was planning to get it from tbs before, loving for their fast shipment and great communication between customers ,so import tax could be saved(fucking Canadian custom) , but someone bought it before i did.

So when I see there is one in our legacy site left in 40%off. I just grabbed it without thinking too much.
    After waiting for a weak(unexpectedly fast), I got it today.

I was very happy and I actually waited @ the FedEx guy to come without going to lectures.......

i did not realized I got the wrong jacket before since I was just too happy until few hours has been passed.
    But when I got it, the jacket is a bit wet, maybe the hot weather outside(Toronto).

Just sent ol en email and hope them not going to ignore me one more time, if yes, I will be really really pissed.

4. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

Sorry man, I don't understand a single fucking thing you just posted.

3 people like this.
  5. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

How long does TBS generally take to process a return?

1 person likes this.
  6. ts18

ts18 Senior member

Basically, the our legacy online store sent me the wrong jacket

7. RuffyD

RuffyD Senior member

Got the constellation blazer from TBS
    Fit and material are great, but the white flecks look way too much like dandruff in real life.......[​IMG]

Sending it back tomorrow morning

8. stevent

stevent Senior member

Yeah finally saw it in person and wan't a fan like I thought I would be

9. Rooy

Rooy Active Member

Hey, a question for everyone who owns the Blue Delave Relaxed Trouser. The tag says "Dry Clean only", but has anyone tried to hand wash them? Having to pay dry clean fees for something that is essential a pair of lounge pants would be a huge turnoff. Thanks in advance.

10. Elysium

Elysium Senior member

Another disappointed customer, during their recent sale I ordered a shirt that I had my eye on for a long time and they managed to send me the wrong size somehow. It's sold out now, and shipping it back for a refund is not feasible from here in Australia with tracking which seems to cost AUD$50 to Sweden (I saw that someone else in this thread returned something to them but they claimed that it never arrived there).

I'll probably put it up in the classifieds here soon, but if anyone is interested in this shirt brand-new in Medium/48 (Fits a little smaller than that), let me know

[​IMG]

11. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

That's a real nice shirt. Shame.

12. Therendition

Therendition Senior member

Sorry to hear that. Do you have measurements?

13. cl smooth

cl smooth Senior member

if anyones interested, i'm selling my unworn indian arrow shirt in a 48

[​IMG]

14. VJAYEYE

VJAYEYE Senior member

wish it was sz 50...

15. Therendition

Therendition Senior member

P2P measurement?

16. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

It will fit a 38-40" chest best. However it's cut kind of weird and the top of the chest at like shoulder level was a bit tight for me. Fabric is also not warm and fluffy feeling if comfort matters to you...

17. cl smooth

cl smooth Senior member

21" pit to pit
    16" shoulder to shoulder
    26" shoulder to cuff
    30" shoulder to hem

18. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

Cold machine wash and air dry worked for me.

19. Rooy

Rooy Active Member

Yeah, I hand washed mine and also air dried them. Worked out fine. I think they simply made one tag for all the stuff made out of the "blue delave" fabric and put dry clean on it cause of the coat and blazer. The pics of the shorts (http://www.ourlegacy.se/store/product/relaxed-short-blue-delave) also convinced me that the pants should be able to handle water ...

20. wootx

wootx Senior member

They aren't making jeans anymore?